Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Coptic man murders his wife

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Damn, I've never seen my people do anything like this. It doesn't say why, I'm guessing it's because he found her with a white man.

Offtopic but whats the difference between regular Egyptians and Copts? Is it that regular Egyptians have more negroid/arab admixture while copts less so?

Is it that regular Egyptians have more negroid/arab admixture while copts less so?
They claim this, why might be a little whiter overall but ugly all the same.

Offtopic but whats the difference between regular Egyptians and Copts? Is it that regular Egyptians have more negroid/arab admixture while copts less so?
I think just that they're Christians and they used to have their own language which now I think is just used for church services. I'm sure there's a longer story about them being a separate tribe 2000 years ago or something, but I think it's basically just a religious cleavage that grew greater over time.

It's literally over for her

This is exactly why it pisses me right off when women lie and say that getting a girl is all about personality.

Damn, I've never seen my people do anything like this. It doesn't say why, I'm guessing it's because he found her with a white man.

B-but Middle Eastern Christians a-are all white, because t-they are based C-Christians like us!

Who says this?

I am on political forums and many people have discussions about "Are X white" and some get kinda overzealous, because they think any type of discussion about this is dividng white people, so they just claim that Assyrians, Armenians, Georgians are all white, because they can't really accept that there are ethnic Middle Easterners, who are also Christian.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back