Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cops reprimanded for speaking the truth about noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/10arpq5/canadian_white_cops_caught_joking_about_too_many/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/10arpq5/canadian_white_cops_caught_joking_about_too_many/j46w6fe/

Noodles are the only race that will marry down in financial status just to get whitu cocku. There are tons of cases where the noodle makes 6 figures or is from a rich family and the white guy is blue collar or unemployed NEET. Genetic wealth >>>>>>>>> money :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/10arpq5/canadian_white_cops_caught_joking_about_too_many/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/10arpq5/canadian_white_cops_caught_joking_about_too_many/j46w6fe/

Noodles are the only race that will marry down in financial status just to get whitu cocku. There are tons of cases where the noodle makes 6 figures or is from a rich family and the white guy is blue collar or unemployed NEET. Genetic wealth >>>>>>>>> money :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: @pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo

Genetic wealth pill has completely destroyed me.

The rice playbook:

(a) Bring your family to a country with 25 million White people, (b) act surprised when your asian daughter dates white men, (c) Whine about it on reddit

Jfl at "Canadians" settling with noodle invaders, what they're missing are Latinas that's why they're secretly jealous of Americans because all the Latinas come over here.

The rice playbook:

(a) Bring your family to a country with 25 million White people, (b) act surprised when your asian daughter dates white men, (c) Whine about it on reddit
Rice parents are probably glad since they think they made it. It's the rice sons who were born here that suffers. They should move back if they can't make it in western countries imo

This is more proof that people know what's up, they just can't talk about it.

JFL at JBW maxxers. "I told my son get in on the action with asian women". LMFAO. Can't make this shit up. While he's complaining about how white people are "done". Literally the exact shit I'm always talking about. Told you white men are the biggest miscegenators.

Chads are taking all the white women apparently.

Rice parents are probably glad since they think they made it. It's the rice sons who were born here that suffers. They should move back if they can't make it in western countries imo
They're glad their inheritance goes to some white trash family :lul:

Noodlewhores need another Nanking type event

They're glad their inheritance goes to some white trash family :lul:
They're glad their bloodline will live on forever, if their daughter has a daughter as well.

I don't see anything wrong here. Asian women made themselves this way. They relentlessly chased White men and left no stone unturned when it came to denigrating men of their own race. They deserve this judgement and more.

Last edited:
many vids of dan cilley doing pickup in canada show him getting brutally rejected by noodlefoids

People have eyes and aren't stupid. I know that some white liberals here in SF poke fun at WMAF couples because its so damn plain to see that most of the time, its an oofy doofy frumpy dumpy looking low tier white guy with a noodlewhore. Obviously not all the time but i'd say 85+% of the time. Generally speaking, its the joke around here and a lot of the times meant in a bad way. A not so optimal state of things just like how the homeless situation is.

People in general view Asian women almost the exact same way that they view Black men. That is to say, these two specific groups of people have hatred towards their own race and display it by the way that they so readily diss and betray the opposite gender of their own race. It shows in the out-partners that they choose especially if it seems like that is the very first thing that they do the very first chance that they get.

As for BMWF or BMLF, I blame those white females and latinas for being so eager to give some black males a chance. They cause suffering to black females who don't have anywhere near the same options. It would be like two groups of privileged people not being satisfied at acknowledging the fact that they are advantaged but act on it by rubbing it on another disadvantaged group's face. As apes, in past times, this meant ripping off another group of chimp's faces off with your mouth if such offenses occurred.

Same with white males, and all other races of men that like noodlewhores. They most definitely have options with their own races of women. The data as well as observations back it up. Also, a lot of them are aware that women in general strongly reject Asian men. But that doesn't stop them from chasing after noodlewhores and making the situation of Asian men from near impossible to downright impossible. On top of that, proceed to mock Asian men even further by saying things like, "stay mad", or "incel".

I'm not mad though, society is falling apart because people just don't care about others. As downtrodden and oppressed I feel, I actually have a conscience and if it were up to me, I would try to do whats fair for all and not just the people who already have it good. Because my wisdom tells me that the vast majority of people are bad. Approximately 87+% of people out there in society are genuinely bad imo and will do evil things to others when mob rule takes over. That is why royalty, aristocrats, and clergies were even a thing in the past. Who all only constitute a minority of the population in general. And that is why Kings or rulers were always afraid of their own people more than out-groups.

Last edited:
Surprised.

Not even once.

I haven’t met a single noodlewhore who isn’t with a mayofag

Closet Trannie Trudeau has alot to answer for

why cant ppl accept that (for the most part) every race wants whats best for them? you will never have different races peacefully living among each other and not competing. ethnostates would fix this

JFL at JBW maxxers. "I told my son get in on the action with asian women". LMFAO. Can't make this shit up. While he's complaining about how white people are "done". Literally the exact shit I'm always talking about. Told you white men are the biggest miscegenators.
wtf are u talking about? are u talking about white replacement? because if so most normies dont know about that or just cant accept anything there told if its not from MSM

People have eyes and aren't stupid. I know that some white liberals here in SF poke fun at WMAF couples because its so damn plain to see that most of the time, its an oofy doofy frumpy dumpy looking low tier white guy with a noodlewhore. Obviously not all the time but i'd say 85+% of the time. Generally speaking, its the joke around here and a lot of the times meant in a bad way. A not so optimal state of things just like how the homeless situation is.

People in general view Asian women almost the exact same way that they view Black men. That is to say, these two specific groups of people have hatred towards their own race and display it by the way that they so readily diss and betray the opposite gender of their own race. It shows in the out-partners that they choose especially if it seems like that is the very first thing that they do the very first chance that they get.

As for BMWF or BMLF, I blame those white females and latinas for being so eager to give some black males a chance. They cause suffering to black females who don't have anywhere near the same options. It would be like two groups of privileged people not being satisfied at acknowledging the fact that they are advantaged but act on it by rubbing it on another disadvantaged group's face. As apes, in past times, this meant ripping off another group of chimp's faces off with your mouth if such offenses occurred.

Same with white males, and all other races of men that like noodlewhores. They most definitely have options with their own races of women. The data as well as observations back it up. Also, a lot of them are aware that women in general strongly reject Asian men. But that doesn't stop them from chasing after noodlewhores and making the situation of Asian men from near impossible to downright impossible. On top of that, proceed to mock Asian men even further by saying things like, "stay mad", or "incel".

I'm not mad though, society is falling apart because people just don't care about others. As downtrodden and oppressed I feel, I actually have a conscience and if it were up to me, I would try to do whats fair for all and not just the people who already have it good. Because my wisdom tells me that the vast majority of people are bad. Approximately 87+% of people out there in society are genuinely bad imo and will do evil things to others when mob rule takes over. That is why royalty, aristocrats, and clergies were even a thing in the past. Who all only constitute a minority of the population in general. And that is why Kings or rulers were always afraid of their own people more than out-groups.
ethnostates would fix this

Genetic wealth pill has completely destroyed me.
a certain curry coper on thid forum genuinley denies this and thinks money > genetics kek
Being tall alone is worth millions of dollars. Same with race, noodlewhores would pay millions to have blond blue-eyed babies.
blonde and blue eyes are so fucking valuable, it is worth killing a million shitskins if it means preserving one blonde bloodline.

I don't see anything wrong here. Asian women made themselves this way. They relentlessly chased White men and left no stone unturned when it came to denigrating men of their own race. They deserve this judgement and more.
noodle whores enjoy being sexualized by white men, why are you talking as if the vid in OP is offenseive?

I can't fucking stand how insanely delusional normies are. Those cops said nothing wrong, white cock is gold to noodle whores, they are obsessed with being white. They are so obsessed with being white they will even go for iranians or syrians because they are caucasion by proxy and ergo "more white" than an aisan male. Even I've had noodle whores compliment me on my pink cheeks and red beard.

what is even more pathetic is that these whites cops are ENCOURAGING race mixing with asian women, which just means the demise of the white race will come at an even faster pace. It truly does seem that most white men dont give a fuck about their race if so many of them in Toronto are creating hapas with chinks. Canada is fucking finished.

thumb.jpg

a certain curry coper on thid forum genuinley denies this and thinks money > genetics kek
honestly a massive ethnic cope, hence why they focus so much on beta buck cucking. Some people will just never learn.

blonde and blue eyes are so fucking valuable, it is worth killing a million shitskins if it means preserving one blonde bloodline.
Blue eyes definitely are.
There’s a meme about how millimetres of bone is the difference between chad and incel. The same is true of eye colour, where there is a difference of a few nucleotide between poop brown eyed subhumans and light blue eyed gods.

honestly a massive ethnic cope, hence why they focus so much on beta buck cucking. Some people will just never learn.
money works only if you have decent looks, hence many slavic whores marrying gulf arab men, but genetic wealth still reigns supreme.
Blue eyes definitely are.
nah, blonde hair as well. Even brown hair and black hair Europeans (mostly women) are often insecure at not being blonde european women. It's basically colorism for white people.
There’s a meme about how millimetres of bone is the difference between chad and incel. The same is true of eye colour, where there is a difference of a few nucleotide between poop brown eyed subhumans and light blue eyed gods.
for real, I've seen so many Canadian Europeans that, were they to have black eyes, they could easily be mistaken for a white-skinned sand nigger, but their blue eyes make it apparent that they are European British/French

money works only if you have decent looks, hence many slavic whores marrying gulf arab men, but genetic wealth still reigns supreme.
They are beta buck cuck maxxing. Although I think ethnics actually have less of a negative failio in slavland compared to the west.

nah, blonde hair as well. Even brown hair and black hair Europeans (mostly women) are often insecure at not being blonde european women. It's basically colorism for white people.
Blonde hair is only a halo for women.

for real, I've seen so many Canadian Europeans that, were they to have black eyes, they could easily be mistaken for a white-skinned sand nigger, but their blue eyes make it apparent that they are European British/French
02FA278E 3F70 4AB4 9083 FA923BD9A8BA

Jfl at "Canadians" settling with noodle invaders, what they're missing are Latinas that's why they're secretly jealous of Americans because all the Latinas come over here.
Nah, they are pretty much being browned by fencies
axXdpb01auWJTZH6V5DBwG3Lc_9Y1ou7oYIXgLGVslxwEzck00tWgCQr4FYuyuw71hs-K5YWW7IegPdMwkPIUf_DKMNw3V8m73j2gVbrEKRIe4C7xNYVmZzc-pb44wOI5DdI6DCVdwBn7h8LUtPammmMEItm__gTD5JZKBYMGgv8JQTXSk-2fJgyi8uTFUt7Ky1JkzVP-P2mK3vtsfDsoLRRkGqF11WQ9MIytiXnGmJSGgr2RvncQ6XDFQYol1PzU9ImjD3oXSoU-WJriNiylZLBZEk3f3h3krB-D1G_hnRf-tF_NJd1IA4sxl-H0WQMhoaV1S0RN9tIbusKWIztgIAJlnwSfZTdA-AMEzW-_wIEbdh8FrtECxFER0FKfe4KXQalqsafvZU2BXNTeIfehonL7GPn-L-S5caTves_tN8BzwMhrCdHC_iWGTUZ4CVL67B3Ys9Y-h9NRO37s5xAcrfcB7ifS3GcowHDh2Ik7woKCErjzUvPeszm8moY5WeST64588G6FfsWL4cpMeVLpQA-GJ_AcYKg3U__KrAE1A_Z4ajaS5NpEz9hF1wyBi2IDaSesDakA71LFhBDTavPssXG_D71IOwdWWKYecT3a3UQlbnpDv-wUl7JqszooH7SkZqsENANgEmzkT-CLkxNZUHjwRrAhjPzzKewYp_jr74yRuL3-A_6pIxQ5Ixuyw8lWFzxl2Ckt2JElUr_EMc5jdVERgGkJ5aPf4JoFpSf9E0jV0id4msvqvYRd3ZyPG_6ckymhNS_jy5bemrprxZLEopP92iXxvcS0aBWjcIqQcfiX0Ry-mZwxTsUwxS3J9GszLREeG1nucuQ5dn7Ng0Vw7s7e3YFUZ4rPBAbKJBTCDtZP9_3fswDHf875WLFzhyTGALEEFSbWgNBBpkXigLKEkgZ-OexXZkkAh1dDVzKv9pWqNBS=w1280-h720-no

This is the ultimate betrayal of the East Asian race. The solution is to genocide their entire bloodlines off the map and to remove the notion of feminism from the planet.

Give them no mercy, remove all seeds of retaliation.

Last edited:

This thread is bluepilled JBW retarded nonsense.