Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cops murder black woman in cold blood

They probably removed context. Also reminder that back women statistically murder more than white men

"muh white man bad! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
so much for that account exposing racism while it's racist itself
fucking hypocritical libtards, kill them all

Good
Also reminder that back women statistically murder more than white men
THKkn9WlrTuJ

as much as i want to laugh because its a sheboon imagine if that was you. make a call because someone is creeping around outside your house for a cop to come in and blast you for no reason

"muh white man bad! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
so much for that account exposing racism while it's racist itself
fucking hypocritical libtards, kill them all
we need another breivik (in video game)

Nothing of value was lost.

U guys will probably say nigger foid dead W but one day u could endup like this goverment slaves are not your friend

U guys will probably say nigger foid dead W but one day u could endup like this goverment slaves are not your friend
Yeah no shit Sherlock, we know that

We're just happy for once the government did what it's supposed to do.

That's kinda fucked up ngl

(Unless there was some left out context to justify the shooting)

Fucking disgusting. Pigs like that should be slaughtered, what's stopping them from shooting us like that. All it takes is one power tripping swine to end someone's life...

Look up the "Liberia Plan"
from what i read, it seems the blacks basically refused to go back. even they knew how shit their culture and society was compared to western culture even if they were literal slaves in the society.

that should have been the biggest red flag to send them back by any means necessary ASAP. you do want people that fucked in your country

oh well, too late to go back now. toothpaste is out of the tube. it was insane reading some of the quotes from high ranking officials about how they viewed blacks. really makes me think i was born in the wrong time as i was reading the quotes and like "i would fit perfectly in this type of society"

American cops are so retarded its like they are 16 yo kids playing cod.

How the fuck are they this retarded wtf?

American cops are so retarded its like they are 16 yo kids playing cod.

How the fuck are they this retarded wtf?
Around blacks you can never relax

God, I wish being a cop was half of what the niggers claim it to be.

We find the defendant not guilty :feelsclown:

I couldn't hear what she was mumbling but it sounded like she said something about throwing the boiling water at them in jesus christ's name.

This is why you should only call the cops as a last resort. You gotta be your own first responder.

This is why you should only call the cops as a last resort. You gotta be your own first responder.
Over when the cops are as dangerous as the reason for calling them.