Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cops bang on your door. Do you answer??

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Waiting for info.
-
NO. You do not.

You don't let them know anyone's home.

They can't come in without a warrant.

If you want to have some fun, keep saying. WHOSE THERE?? over and over.

Blast loud music too

NO. You do not.

Blast loud music too
Then they will know you are there

Yes, I will answer like an idiot because I’m lonely.

I'm not a criminal, so yes I will open the door.

Yes because im not a stupid american

This my own private domicile and I will not be harrassed

Then they will know you are there
Well, point taken.
But if you really wanna have some fun, make it sound like a recording that some monitor is spitting out.

Whose there? Scratch.

Whose there? Scratch

Answering the door is not the same as not allowing them into your home.

Yeah. You can at least hear them out, I'd like to know if there's someone known for killing people loose in my neighborhood. That's happened 3 times now. Damn.

I’d answer the door and see if they were trying to gather information about a crime that happened near by or just a misunderstanding. One time my neighbor’s dog got into a fight with another dog and a cop came to the wrong address so I just had to correct him. If they start accusing me of shit then I’d plead the 5th and ask for a search warrant.
if I saw cops at my door then I would call 911 for help
:yes:

I'd open the door with a knife and sprint at the closest officer

fuck that shit, I don't want any cope in here

I would think they're coming for the restraining order my oneitis filed against me

As long as its not a serious crime which they have hard evidence you did they will go away and not bother you again.

Even one time I opened the door after assaulting a bastard due to my severe paranoia i used to have and I claimed I was sleeping and the cop suggested it was the crackheads who lived down the road and went away

IMG 3945

ACAB (All Cops Are Bastids)

View: https://youtu.be/wCV-KMC4xQs?si=W3IEiD8T9DRrTj5i

If you open the door, they can legally stick their foot in, so you can't close it.

And then observe for any possible charges.

If you open the door, they can legally stick their foot in, so you can't close it.
Depends on the country's laws, but I would be less inclined to open it in a country where the citizens are granted rights and more inclined in a country where the authority runs over the people.

NO. You do not.

Blast loud music too
I've had a few wellness checks in the past couple of years. They are really annoying. Sometimes I wish I could agree for them to take me to the mental hospital. But then that is just a strike on my record. And I have a clean record.

Answer them through the door, or else they might kick your door down on a “wellness check”. Ask if they have a warrant don’t talk to them. Just tell them you plead the 5th and all questions have to go through a lawyer.

Last edited:
I open the door and say hello gppdbye

Hell no, do not answer the door.

Just be quiet and pretend you are not home.

If they have a warrant, they will come in any way.
If they don’t have a warrant, they cannot enter your home.

Answering the door just allows them to talk to you.
Beware, cops are trained to be tricky and will try to talk you into saying something stupid.

Of course, I live in USA. We still have some rights here……for now.

Last edited:
The cops literally did show up at my house and banged on my door at 4AM like 2 months ago. My mom wasn't home because she works night shifts, so I opened the door. Turns out they were looking for my sister because she had a warrant out for her arrest...

:feelskek: whenever I see manic schizo arc Kanye, it always reminds me of Fousey

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/mnBdOvX89u8

What did your sister do?

What did your sister do?
To make a long story very short, she failed to even bother to show up to court, which you can face an arrest warrant for missing in any type of case.

Last edited:
To make a long story very short, she failed to even bother to show up to court, which you can face an arrest warrant for missing in any type of case.
Why was she supposed to attend court though.

Why did she have to appear in court in the first place?

"Would y'all like some fresh donuts and coffee? Won't take but a few minutes..."
What ends up happening
fire gun GIF by The NGB

Why was she supposed to attend court though.
Why did she have to appear in court in the first place?
Basically, my mom and my sister don’t have a good relationship. My sister would verbally attack my mom because she has this retarded victim complex towards her and genuinely thinks that she abused her. A couple months ago after my sister hurled insults at her like she usually would, my mom had enough and things got physical again. But this time, my mom called the police and filed a restraining order against her to banish her from the house. She has been living in a group home since then because she isn’t allowed to come back here.

Basically, my mom and my sister don’t have a good relationship. My sister would verbally attack my mom because she has this retarded victim complex towards her and genuinely thinks that she abused her. A couple months ago after my sister hurled insults at her like she usually would, my mom had enough and things got physical again. But this time, my mom called the police and filed a restraining order against her to banish her from the house. She has been living in a group home since then because she isn’t allowed to come back here.
Based mom.

Based mom.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

My sister is a mentally ill BPD alt female who blames literally all of her problems on my mom. What’s funny is that she’s completely dysfunctional without her because she can’t do anything on her own without her guidance and support, but her victim mentality, emotional immaturity, and narcissism—I hate to use such a trite normie buzzword, but there’s simply no other way to describe it—makes it impossible for her to even acknowledge all of the things mom has done to help us when literally no one else would. All she feels towards her is this pointless and unfounded hatred. She actually reminds me a lot of how this forum generally thinks.

Last edited:

My sister is a mentally ill BPD alt female who blames literally all of her problems on my mom. What’s funny is that she’s completely dysfunctional without her because she can’t do anything on her own without her guidance and support, but her victim mentality, emotional immaturity, and narcissism—I hate to use such a trite normie buzzword, but there’s simply no other way to describe it—makes it impossible for her to even acknowledge all of the things mom has done to help us when literally no one else would. All she feels towards her is this pointless and unfounded hatred. She actually reminds me a lot of how this forum generally thinks.
BPD people are literally evil.

Thanks for explaining. Sorry you have an evil sister, I have one too.

BPD people are literally evil.
I don't think she actually has BPD. I use it as a catch-all term for general mental instability, but yeah.
Thanks for explaining. Sorry you have an evil sister, I have one too.
Np. I wouldn't say she's evil, just has the mental maturity of a fucking 12 year old. But then again, most females do. Another sign of that is the fact that she is completely incapable of taking any personal criticism without getting offended and defensive. In the end, though, she can't be evil because she's one of the few people who I have a close relationship with despite everything.

I would tell them that you probably don't have better things to do that you are bothering me right now