Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cops: 16-year-old beats friend to death with baseball bat over a girl

Jfl @ killing someone over some slut.

*tee hee* aww, that's like, so sweet *lodges chad's dick in her throat*

What would he had done as an incel?

Vagina is literally more valuable than a person's life. JFL.

what a cuck, whatever happened to bros before hoes

I understand him. When my best friend went on a date with a girl I loved I wanted to kill him and make it look like a suicide.

I understand him. When my best friend went on a date with a girl I loved I wanted to kill him and make it look like a suicide.
My friend ended up being cucked by a slut i liked

My friend ended up being cucked by a slut i liked
Mine wasn't even in relationship with her but it doesn't make it any less painful. And he kissed her. Motherfucker. At least he's balding now so his confidence will be ruined soon.

I wish this motherfucker rots forever

>tfw no one ever killed someone over you.
Sucks to be alive.
Also high T guy,girls like such things.

When two betas go to war and Chad’s the only one who’ll score.

This is the power females have, they make men compete and hate each other.

Should have killed both of them.

The cunt is going to prison forever now

This is what seeing people slaying your oneitis while enduring a life of rejection cause. Unfortunately for him, he is young and sick in the head, I was also enraged when I saw people slaying chicks I had a crush, but I always repressed my anger, however I am not in a better position, the anger grew inside me and I imploded, now I am an half dead depressed incel.