Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CopingCurrycel blog post

CopingCurrycel

CopingCurrycel

Banned
-
This is a blog post, if you aren't interested don't read. But basically, I will be gym-maxing and trying to go clubbing and shit to get girls. If you aren't aware, unlike most users on this site, I have a decent social life and lots of normie friends because I have a big interest in sport.
Anyways, I'm currently pretty skinnyfat and look fairly shit, hopefully I will ascend. If I do even manage to fuck a girl and lose my V card, I will let you guys know.
WAGMI

This is a blog post, if you aren't interested don't read. But basically, I will be gym-maxing and trying to go clubbing and shit to get girls. If you aren't aware, unlike most users on this site, I have a decent social life and lots of normie friends because I have a big interest in sport.
Anyways, I'm currently pretty skinnyfat and look fairly shit, hopefully I will ascend. If I do even manage to fuck a girl and lose my V card, I will let you guys know.
WAGMI
do we know you?

Chasing bar clubbing ‘party girls’ is not the way to go. It doesn’t lead to a successful progress in life, only pain.

Gym is cope if youre not 180cm minimum

You keep reiterating this shit like you're so much better off than us, but know that you are just as doomed to fail as the rest of us. We are ahead of the curve in skipping on the social shit because we don't want to jerstermaxx and humiliate ourselves in front of Chads and foids. You are a framelet, manlet curry which means you're lowest of the low truecel. No amount of socializing or gymceling will ever compensate for your pheno, height and size.
I've been blackpilled for 5 years now, I'm already a step ahead of you. I don't really care if I fail, I've already accepted my fate anyways. I'm fairly whitepilled as it is. I have hobbies and am generally pretty happy in my day to day life

did the same thing but made some mistakes - I recommend you to write short sentences and not to talk about emotions or something else cringe