Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping with Religion

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
I noticed some users post seriously about how these are the endtimes and there is a rupture coming and things like that
@Mainländer

I don't believe in things ending and some miraculous cleansing of this world like The Great Flood because chad can swim and women have higher fat tissue percentage so they float
Flood 1a

I'm more of a reincarnationcel tbh
I think to believe in 1 life and then God's final judgement and eternal something later is very stupid. It's ridiculous. it's so unfair. Why does Chad fuck every girl when others have depression? why do women get to be promiscuous and still have a stable family life later? Why do some win right away and others lose from the start?
Reincarnate

Reincarnation gives you hope that you will in some different time and place receive another better body and live a better life if you are a kind hard-working conscious human

Also gives a chance Stacies and Chads will be reborn as incels after making too big a karmic debt
It all seems more logical and just to me
It also is sort of an agnostic belief because it doesnt hint on existence of a god just purely mechanical laws of uknown origin

Whatever you choose to believe don't give up on life guys

See you in Isekai

PS.
Currycels teach me

Last edited:
This is the one and only life
and you had to be born in it as an incel
thanks universe

Religion is the strongest social institute that regulates both males and females, it's only after people stopped adhering to religious principles that they noticed the detrimental effects of it.

I tried returning to Catholicism to alleviate my inceldom, it's my childhood religion, very much like Houellebecq's main character in Submission. But it didn't work, I couldn't pray anymore without feeling uneasy and completely ridiculous tbh. Modernity ruined religion for me, spoiled my mind, has made me too much of a materialist.

I hate modernity even more for it. I am physically and mentally cucked by modernity. I hate it. I. hate. it.

I tried returning to Catholicism to alleviate my inceldom, it's my childhood religion, very much like Houellebecq's main character in Submission. But it didn't work, I couldn't pray anymore without feeling uneasy and completely ridiculous tbh. Modernity ruined religion for me, spoiled my mind, has made me too much of a materialist.

I hate modernity even more for it. I am physically and mentally cucked by modernity. I hate it. I. hate. it.
Technology and Science makes it hard to seriously believe in anything anymore I know what you mean
It kills all the magic

I noticed some users post seriously about how these are the endtimes and there is a rupture coming and things like that
@Mainländer

I don't believe in things ending and some miraculous cleansing of this world like The Great Flood because chad can swim and women have higher fat tissue percentage so they float
View attachment 322228
I think to believe in 1 life and then God's final judgement and eternal something later is very stupid. It's ridiculous. it's so unfair. Why does Chad fuck every girl when others have depression? why do women get to be promiscuous and still have a stable family life later? Why do some win right away and others lose from the start?
View attachment 322249
Reincarnation gives you hope that you will in some different time and place receive another better body and live a better life if you are a kind hard-working conscious human

Also gives a chance Stacies and Chads will be reborn as incels after making too big a karmic debt
It also is sort of an agnostic belief because it doesnt hint on existence of a god just purely mechanical laws of uknown origin

See you in Isekai
View attachment 322252
PS.
Currycels teach me
I just want to be god, is that too much to ask for

Maybe it's all false, we don't know.. But it's not hard for me to get used to religious lifestyle (that according to bible) cause i was living it before i was religious. It's only my constant urge to fap... but you shouldn't feel about it, do nofap, pray.. and eventually you'll quit

chad can swim and women have higher fat tissue percentage so they float
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yeah try floating/swimming amidst the great flood for 40 days and tell me if it works.

I used to believe in that as well, that's one of the biggest lies of the devil. "It's ok bro, you'll have a second chance... oops.. too late".

Why does Chad fuck every girl when others have depression? why do women get to be promiscuous and still have a stable family life later? Why do some win right away and others lose from the start?
Get saved right now and you'll probably stop envying sinners who had more opportunities to sin in certain ways than you. Sin is not something positive. I envy guys who married as virgins and young to equally young virgin girls and have families, not people who fornicate (even though I am myself a fornicator, adulterer, sexual immoral, etc).

We don't know everything, we don't know why someone was born with a problem and another person didn't, our role today is be humble and accept the salvation plan God made for us. This life here will be a mere century at best and then it's over, true life begins after this.

Every single person who ever lived is a sinner who broke the holy commandments and deserves hell for having offended against an infinite God. Romans 3, there's no difference. Humanity went astray and corrupted itself.

But God out of mercy and love provided a way for you to get saved. For free. It's a gift.

Hell is being doomed to repeat the exact life you lead over & over with any deviations you may attempt resulting in familiar failure, wecome home brothER.

Catholicism is a false man-made denomination like all the others, which doesn't rightly divide the word of truth and is therefore full of mistakes . Salvation is not in denominations, temples, cults, actions, rituals, masses, etc. Salvation is in a person, the Lord Jesus Christ and the finished work He did on the cross of Calvary.

It's normal to feel tired and despondent, feeling like apostatating when you follow a stifling false denomination that says you have to do countless things to TRY to get saved, maybe. The true gospel gets you saved forever regardless of what you do (but you should strive to have good works for Jesus).

The Church is every single person who believes and trusts in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Get saved today, I posted how on my last post above.

Last edited:
god doesnt care if incels worship him, incel go to hell regardless and chad goes to heaven regardless of how degenerate.

incel always lose this is law. God is not fair or just, he loves to watch us suffer it makes him happy to watch us suffer on earth and then in hell.

so i cope with atheism and hope that nothing happen after i die

Ok here's the curry version.
Incarnation is not cool. Its fucked up. Human life, the one you have now, is actually valuable. Since you can consciously decide to not sin. Accumulate good karma and you maybe reborn as a chad. Accumulate bad karma and you maybe reborn even worse.

Human life comes in a cycle. If your karma is bad you have to be reincarnated into every species possible before regaining human birth. That means maggot, pigeon, octopus, bacteria... everything. Not cool. Once you have that chance again you can accumulate good karma to take even a better human birth in next incarnation.

Or devote yourself to god, escape the endless cycle of pain and join him.

I am not religious by any measure, but I do like to analyze it.

reincarnate.jpg

That is nice and all, but how is reincarnation any different than the 'one life'?

It is not like you remember your past life(s) and as such what if you were the Chad/Stacy in a past life? You live your life as an incel then get reborn as a Chad/Stacy in the next life then the cycle continues indefinitely? Does not make sense to me. The fact that you do not remember your past life makes the whole 'being reborn again in a better life' a bit ridiculous because every life, including this one, thinks of itself as the 'one life' and that there are not any one life. I think in that regard the whole reincarnation thing does not make sense and is very much like the 'one life' that you find stupid and unfair.

Catholicism is a false man-made denomination like all the others, which doesn't rightly divide the word of truth and is therefore full of mistakes . Salvation is not in denominations, temples, cults, actions, rituals, masses, etc. Salvation is in a person, the Lord Jesus Christ and the finished work He did on the cross of Calvary.

It's normal to feel tired and despondent, feeling like apostatating when you follow a stifling false denomination that says you have to do countless things to TRY to get saved, maybe. The true gospel gets you saved forever regardless of what you do (but you should strive to have good works for Jesus).

The Church is every single person who believes and trusts in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Get saved today, I posted how on my last post above.

Then here is the Christian perspective that also does not make sense to me. You are saying that being religious like a Catholic is false and does not lead to heaven because they do too much meaningless things to get 'saved' like rituals, masses etc. That the only way to get 'saved' is to follow the gospel and Jesus. However you post a website that ends with churches to attend and links to man-made speeches about the gospel and God.

It even has a link to a baptist church which teaches 'water baptism' and the 'power of prayer' Both of which you and the website says is not necessary.

JFL at a website that says "salvation is not found in a religion or good works" but contradicts that by posting links to different denominations and ways to pray.

Then here is the Christian perspective that also does not make sense to me. You are saying that being religious like a Catholic is false and does not lead to heaven because they do too much meaningless things to get 'saved' like rituals, masses etc. That the only way to get 'saved' is to follow the gospel and Jesus. However you post a website that ends with churches to attend and links to man-made speeches about the gospel and God.

It even has a link to a baptist church which teaches 'water baptism' and the 'power of prayer' Both of which you and the website says is not necessary.

JFL at a website that says "salvation is not found in a religion or good works" but contradicts that by posting links to different denominations and ways to pray.
It's simple, salvation comes only by believing in the gospel (that Jesus died for your sins). Then, AFTER YOU'RE SAVED, yeah, you may get baptized, you should do good works, congregate in a bible-believing church, hear speeches from evangelists who preach the gospel, etc.

Catholicism is wrong because it doesn't preach the gospel. It preaches a FALSE GOSPEL that says you have to do a lot of works and sacraments and stuff IN ORDER TO GET SAVED, and that there's no salvation outside of the Roman "church". It doesn't even make sense to call what they preach a "gospel" because "gospel" comes from the Greek Evangelion and means good news, and they teach that even if you do everything they say you may still go to purgatory/hell.

Some Catholics might be saved though. The ones who trusted in Jesus Christ instead of trusting in their Roman "church".

Last edited:
Ok here's the curry version.
Incarnation is not cool. Its fucked up. Human life, the one you have now, is actually valuable. Since you can consciously decide to not sin. Accumulate good karma and you maybe reborn as a chad. Accumulate bad karma and you maybe reborn even worse.

Human life comes in a cycle. If your karma is bad you have to be reincarnated into every species possible before regaining human birth. That means maggot, pigeon, octopus, bacteria... everything. Not cool. Once you have that chance again you can accumulate good karma to take even a better human birth in next incarnation.

Or devote yourself to god, escape the endless cycle of pain and join him.
It is a westernized view about eastern reincarnation belief, to see it as a blessing or another chance to "make experiences" or even YOLOmaxxing (how ironic)

Why does Chad fuck every girl when others have depression? why do women get to be promiscuous and still have a stable family life later?

Ps 73:12 Behold, these are the wicked; always at ease, they increase in riches.

@Mainländer

View attachment 322228
View attachment 322249

See you in Isekai
View attachment 322252
PS.
Currycels teach me
Based and Science-pilled