Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping ricecel claims blue eyes are inferior

Let them cope we can't all have blue eyes so we may as well accept it

Another day another chink not willing to come to terms with his and his race's subhumanity.

giga cope, people like blue eyes cause they look cool and stand out. no muh higher sensitivity to sunlight can change that

Any nigga who tries to appease foids is a simp and cuck. Who gives a damn about foids and what they want ?

He's the type of person that needs to get NTRed by white cock to understand.

The coping of gooks will never not be funny, and it is made even more hilairious when you realize these monkeys spent centuries killing iranians who could have given them these eye colors
He's the type of person that needs to get NTRed by white cock to understand.
LMAO
Model Jeremy Meeks

Over for Meeks, JK
Meeks is proof that color matters. If this nigger mutt had black eyes, he would be no where near as popular
giga cope, people like blue eyes cause they look cool and stand out. no muh higher sensitivity to sunlight can change that
The funny thing is that these gooks are so obsessed with light eyes, even brown eyes are considered beautiful among them, because EVEN brown eyes are too rare for them. Here's a video of a some gook celebrity who got famous for his brown eyes, he is being praised for having brown eyes. BROWN EYES. That shit means NOTHING to europeans or arabs, since a fuckton of us already have brown eyes. My parents, 3 of my siblings, and MULTIPLE cousins, have this type of eye color.

Blue eyes will always look better than chink t50, look at any model or attractive man or woman they all have blue eyes.
The funny thing is that blue eyes aren't even attractive in a sexual sense, they JUST look good full stop. I have seen so many people with blue eyes who had horrible faces, yet the color of their eyes alone looked captivating. The other day at work, I saw an old white man and a fat white woman who was missing teeth, but both still had very beautiful blue eyes. I also once saw a fat ugly lebanese woman, but, again, her blue eyes still looked beautful. Blue eyes will ALWAYS mog, independant of facial features.

There's no way in hell they're convincing noodlewhores that blue eyes aren't attractive jfl

The funny thing is that blue eyes aren't even attractive in a sexual sense, they JUST look good full stop. I have seen so many people with blue eyes who had horrible faces, yet the color of their eyes alone looked captivating. The other day at work, I saw an old white man and a fat white woman who was missing teeth, but both still had very beautiful blue eyes. I also once saw a fat ugly lebanese woman, but, again, her blue eyes still looked beautful. Blue eyes will ALWAYS mog, independant of facial features.
Agreed I don't even find blue eyes attractive, as you may already know. But Blue eyes just look good, and humans like looking at things which look good. It's very brutal

Looks are everything these days, thats the evolutionary benefit. Blue eyes will always look better than chink t50, look at any model or attractive man or woman they all have blue eyes.
This tbh. Light irises that contrast against one's pupils objectively look far more striking. Even coping ethnics unintentionally admit this when they say blue eyes look "creepy." Eye shape > eye color obviously, but all else equal, light eyes will always mog dark eyes

The coping of gooks will never not be funny, and it is made even more hilairious when you realize these monkeys spent centuries killing iranians who could have given them these eye colors

LMAO

Meeks is proof that color matters. If this nigger mutt had black eyes, he would be no where near as popular

The funny thing is that these gooks are so obsessed with light eyes, even brown eyes are considered beautiful among them, because EVEN brown eyes are too rare for them. Here's a video of a some gook celebrity who got famous for his brown eyes, he is being praised for having brown eyes. BROWN EYES. That shit means NOTHING to europeans or arabs, since a fuckton of us already have brown eyes. My parents, 3 of my siblings, and MULTIPLE cousins, have this type of eye color.

View attachment 1188424

Good post - makes one wonder why they cope like this. "Inferior?" Really?

LMAO

View attachment 1188424

There's not enough blue eyes for you're PD

This tbh. Light irises that contrast against one's pupils objectively look far more striking. Even coping ethnics unintentionally admit this when they say blue eyes look "creepy." Eye shape > eye color obviously, but all else equal, light eyes will always mog dark eyes
Being able to see someone's pupils makes them look more human because it enables you to read their emotions more.

In THAT sense, it's not even about the color, but merely being able to see the pupils. That's why even brown eyes look good.

It's the same reason why humans prefer bigger eyes (asian failo) or reddish undertones for skin (shitskin failo), since, just like with being able to see the pupils, being able to see the eyes as a whole or the redness of a person's skin ALSO enable people to read the emotions of others