Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Coping normie cucks think foids are into sub6's now because of reddit larpers

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Jfl at the chad thumbnail.. did that originate in the PSLsphere?

Jfl at the chad thumbnail.. did that originate in the PSLsphere?
I don't know. But jfl at all the lying whores saying they want cucks with low body counts, but they don't mind having high body counts themselves. If a sub6 has a high body count, he's a misogynist, if a rostie has a high body count, she's a strong independent woman.

This is pretty sadistic. They may or may not realize it, but these femoids are toying with the hearts and minds of the naive and vulnerable. I'd almost call it predatory, because their egos are so out of control the don't care who ends up getting hurt.

I don't know. But jfl at all the lying whores saying they want cucks with low body counts, but they don't mind having high body counts themselves. If a sub6 has a high body count, he's a misogynist, if a rostie has a high body count, she's a strong independent woman.
they want him to have a low body count so he will do anything the foid desires because he has proven to have the ability to attract very few foids. This makes the relationship in the favor of the foid, which is what she wants.

they want him to have a low body count so he will do anything the foid desires because he has proven to have the ability to attract very few foids. This makes the relationship in the favor of the foid, which is what she wants.
They might as well just say that, than saying it in a sneaky low iq way that anyone with half a braincel can see through and know their real intentions.

They might as well just say that, than saying it in a sneaky low iq way that anyone with half a braincel can see through and know their real intentions.
cucks eat this shit up, it gives them hope.

high iq, also low sex drive so he doesn't bother her too much, and puts up with condoms after 10 years of marriage.

cucks eat this shit up, it gives them hope.
Here's a demonic foid throwing a bone to the goofy commenter to entrap him deeper in his bluepill drugged state.

ahhh what these queens want, they are so hard to understand :soy:.
They want a gangbang from group of thug chads

They lie, they just say what people want to hear, next they will be approached by a YouTuber Chad or Chad-lite on the street and asked the same questions and say the opposite.

Entirety of Reddit is larp. The whole userbase are just soyboys larping as chad. I used to think those posts about Reddit male users fucking hot girls was true. That’s how other ppl become bluepilled I suppose. Spending their time in a shithole known as Reddit

cucks are coping on another level

They lie, they just say what people want to hear, next they will be approached by a YouTuber Chad or Chad-lite on the street and asked the same questions and say the opposite.
What do you know, here's what they really think about virgins

What do you know, here's what they really think about virgins

It was exactly this guy´s videos I was talking about when I made my post.

It was exactly this guy´s videos I was talking about when I made my post.
He's the main guy I know who does it, so I looked at his channel and wasn't surprised to see a video about virgin men.

They're just farming karma. Girls hate virgins more than anything in the world.

This is pretty sadistic. They may or may not realize it, but these femoids are toying with the hearts and minds of the naive and vulnerable. I'd almost call it predatory, because their egos are so out of control the don't care who ends up getting hurt.
Stoning them to death, for using gullible young/old lads is a fine punishment, in my book that is.

They're just farming karma. Girls hate virgins more than anything in the world.
They wouldn't be virgins in the first place if they were liked by them.

Stoning them to death, for using gullible young/old lads is a fine punishment, in my book that is.
Yeah it's criminal in my book too no doubt.