Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping mewers are delusional, mewing is a scam and it's not permanent, "dr." Mew is a con artist

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
Change my mind, faggots.
Think twice before posting obvious bullshit photos with guys clenching/jutting their teeth, losing body fat %, before and after puberty underage fags, guys purposefully relaxing their face completely in the "before" shots etc.

You can't permanently change your facial bones in adulthood. Mewing is temporary and it only works as you're doing it, also doing it when you're alone is completely useless because it doesn't actually change anything permanently. Mewing can be worth it if done properly, but only when around other people. Jutting game is also legit.

Attractive men don't mew, it's how their face looks naturally when it's completely relaxed. Mewing is uncomfortable long term because you're forcing your bones out of their natural position.

Last edited:
How is it a scam if it's free?

I managed to expand my palate pretty easily as well as getting a sharper chin. Now the upper and lower jaw still leaves a lot to be desired. Cope if you think that attractive people didn't have ideal oral posture during their formative years.

Of course it's a scam.

Good nasal breathing matters enormously DURING PUBERTY. But after that you're already fucked. The bones are fused and they don't move.

Unless mewing comes with a time machine and a way to fix the problems that were causing us to mouthbreathe it's useless.

How is it a scam if it's free?

I managed to expand my palate pretty easily as well as getting a sharper chin. Now the upper and lower jaw still leaves a lot to be desired. Cope if you think that attractive people didn't have ideal oral posture during their formative years.
You didn't expand anything and you only have a sharper chin because you're forcing it into a certain position. You always have to actively think about it and it will never look as natural as someone with a naturally good chin. I admit it can be legit and give you a temporary point maybe, but it's not what people think it is.
What I'm saying is, nothing has changed permanently for you. Look at yourself in the mirror and completely relax your face like you would before you even knew what mewing was.
Nothing has changed. Of course attractive people have a proper mouth posture, but it's literally because of the way their bones grew. Their bones forced their mouth, tongue and jaw into the proper position. You on the other hand are a coping adult desperately trying to change your bones by forcing your tongue into a certain position. Do you not see how delusional that is?

I "mew" myself and I subtly jut my jaw forward to compensate for my overbite and recessed chin. It does work and it's legit, but it's uncomfortable to do for hours and I definitely have to think about it constantly otherwise I find myself forgetting to do it and I go back to being a bloated chincel blob. It also all falls apart when I talk or open my mouth.

Squint/furrow game is also legit. I swear to god I go up by at least two points when I squint/furrow and jut. When I completely relax my face I look legitimately disgusting.

Last edited:
You didn't expand anything and you only have a sharper chin because you're forcing into a certain position. You always have to actively think about it and it will never look as natural as someone with a naturally good chin. I admit it can be legit and give you a temporary point maybe, but it's not what people think it is.
What I'm saying is, nothing changed for you permanently. Look at yourself in the mirror and completely relax your face like you would before you even knew what mewing was.
Nothing has changed.

I "mew" myself and I subtly jut my jaw forward to compensate for my overbite and recessed chin. It does work and it's legit, but it's uncomfortable to do for hours and I definitely have to think about it constantly otherwise I find myself forgetting to do it and I go back to being a bloated chincel blob. It also all falls apart when I talk or open my mouth.

Squint/furrow game is also legit. I swear to god I go up by at least two points when I squint/furrow and jut/mew. When i completely relax my face I look legitimately disgusting.

Having increased my intermolar width by ~5 mm is just part of my imagination? I used to headtilt my head upwards constantly in order to breathe as well as trying to create some kind of definition of the lower third. Now I can look downwards being able to breathe as well as retaining some chin definition.

If you're not doing it subconsiously yet, then you haven't been doing this for very long. I have days where I hard mew agressively despite having constant pain. Now I do believe that I'm plateauing, which calls for more 'extreme' measures on my part.

Having increased my intermolar width by ~5 mm is just part of my imagination? I used to headtilt my head upwards constantly in order to breathe as well as trying to create some kind of definition of the lower third. Now I can look downwards being able to breathe as well as retaining some chin definition.

If you're not doing it subconsiously yet, then you haven't been doing this for very long. I have days where I hard mew agressively despite having constant pain. Now I do believe that I'm plateauing, which calls for more 'extreme' measures on my part.
Copers like you never have any proof. It's all in your head and this is a fact.
I don't even need proof because you can't change your facial bones as an adult without surgery. This is not even an opinion, it's a scientific fact.

Nothing has changed. Of course attractive people have a proper mouth posture, but it's literally because of the way their bones grew. Their bones forced their mouth, tongue and jaw into the proper position. You on the other hand are a coping adult desperately trying to change your bones by forcing your tongue into a certain position. Do you not see how delusional that is?

Some of it's more than just bone. Mouthbreathing does fuck you up. But it is usually beyond one's control. If you couldn't breathe through your nose, there was nothing you could have realistically done different as a child.

A common example is adenoid enlargement which causes this:

serveimage

But you can't reverse it once the damage is done without surgery.

There's almost no amount of jaw surgery that can fully fix you once you're damaged.

It’s a scam invented by China to persuade us of natural remedies to achieve such desires goals in a persuasive manner.

My tongue grew too big for my mouth, I can't mew properly. What needs to be fixed at a young age is difficulty breathing through your nose. Then you will be able to mew properly.

My tongue grew too big for my mouth, I can't mew properly. What needs to be fixed at a young age is difficulty breathing through your nose. Then you will be able to mew properly.

Yeah exactly. Those who got fucked from childhood and didn't get the proper attention as kids can't repair it after. Not even surgery works very well because it messes up everything.

I just don't understand how mewing is supposed to help more than lifetime of chewing food

I've been mewing and chewing gum for months and I have significant results. It likely doesn't work during adulthood, but I'm doing it at 18, going on 19 soon.

Chewing gum works better than mewing, plus it's a good way to socialize

Maybe I'm coping but but I've noticed a slight straightening of my teeth by chewing gum on a regular basis. No visits to dentists, etc. If bones were fused permanently, older people wouldn't suffer from decay. Post-pubescents can forget about looking like Ian Somerhalder but it might still have subtle effect after a long and arduous period of time.

Mewing is a scam but breathing through your nose is nice

Yeah exactly. Those who got fucked from childhood and didn't get the proper attention as kids can't repair it after. Not even surgery works very well because it messes up everything.
This. Anything other than this is fucking cope. Childhood mouth breathing destroyed me.

Of course attractive people have a proper mouth posture, but it's literally because of the way their bones grew. Their bones forced their mouth, tongue and jaw into the proper position.
That may well be, as it's still not known is proper oral posture a cause or an effect. Mewing is cope anyway

Mewing is pure fucking cope. Mewing has been around since 2014. Me and others since sluthate have been doing this since we were teenagers and it did absolutely fucking nothing. I'm still subhuman dog shit.

Look at the people claiming mewing works, they still look like trash. They just jaw jut and lose body fat in their afters to make jewtube money.
7Q4KiLL.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back