Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coping is GOOD!! Denying reality is not.

P

PureOxygen

Greycel
I HATE it when someone tries to legitimately lift up the spirits of the unfortunate and some jerk has to say some nasty shit like "Keep coping, losers!".

Let's define 'coping' in the dictionary, real quick, just so we're all on the same page:
(Dictionary.com)
COPE
verb (used without object),coped, cop·ing.
to struggle or deal, especially on fairly even terms or with some degree of success (usually followed by with):
to face and deal with responsibilities, problems, or difficulties, especially successfully or in a calm or adequate manner:

Based on what the dictionary says 'coping' is, not only can it lead to life successes under the right conditions, but is it unavoidable in the real world. Everybody, no matter how 'alpha', will have to deal with problems in this world like death, aging, etc... We could quibble to a degree over how many and what types, but noone lives problem-free.

I'd like to think that what these people REALLY mean by phrases like "Keep coping, losers!" is "Keep denying reality to protect your feelings, losers!"

There's a difference between saying something like "Getting legally married in the USA under the current political structure is stupid" (making such a statement would qualify as 'coping' but it wouldn't be denying reality) and "Women just can't see how valuable I am as a sexual partner" (which is denying reality and not just coping). The former type of coping is perfectly logical and understandable. The latter type is cringe.

What are y'all's thoughts?

What are y'all's thoughts?

Screenshot 2023 10 24 223728

PureOxygen

Greycel​

JoinedOct 24, 2023Posts9

Denying reality is GOOD!!​

This world is dogshit and I would no doubt be happier if I would drink until I have killed enough braincells to forget the exact reasons why.

She did that after I accused her of being a foid because of her post history and typing pattern, @CopeHarderNow can confirm
op is a toilet? :feelssus::feelswhat:

@PureOxygen show your tits to us immediately toilet or else ill call the guards to nuke you

once we've seen tits, you get nuked, either way, toilets need to fuck off this forum asap :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If you think having a good grasp on objective reality is important to be happy, you have been infected by a dangerous, parasitic meme. You won't be able to control your fate anyhow, it's preferable to just accept the operational costs of sometimes making stupid decisions in exchange for getting to live in a pink-colored dream world. Percieving this hellscape as is is a form of epistemological self-harm. Ask the rationalists how rewarding their truth-seeking efforts have been in terms of personal happyness. They are almost as depressed as we are. (Although they would still happily sit by while society tortures us some more).

copes keep the rope on delay

-soda
-alcohol
-money from wagiejob
-pocket pussy
-junk food
-vidya
Turd Flinging Monkey keeps saying spinning robot pussy is the shit. I suppose if I were to try it out around the Holidays, now would be the best time. Would you say that it's better than the real thing?

Turd Flinging Monkey keeps saying spinning robot pussy is the shit. I suppose if I were to try it out around the Holidays, now would be the best time. Would you say that it's better than the real thing?
Huh Dog GIF - Huh Dog Huh dog - Discover & Share GIFs

A lot of coping coincides with denying reality but yes I grew they’re separate and that coping is arguable “good”

Someone has to breed the next generation of incels I presume :feelshehe:
Feminism, over the long run, is a self-correcting problem.

Eventually, in Feminism women get so picky that only the top 1% of men are getting a large lion's share of the action. This leads to one of three possible scenarios, all of which spell the death of the feminist civilization:
* population collapse (from low birth-rates)
* enemy take-over (by invasion due to Matriarchy's being weak societies)
* revolution (99% of the men crush the 1% getting all the action and start taking women for themselves)

When Patriarchy is restored not ALL men will be getting married and having kids but most will, irrespective of whether they would have been labeled as 'incels' in the previous Matriarchy.

Feminism, over the long run, is a self-correcting problem.

Eventually, in Feminism women get so picky that only the top 1% of men are getting a large lion's share of the action. This leads to one of three possible scenarios, all of which spell the death of the feminist civilization:
* population collapse (from low birth-rates)
* enemy take-over (by invasion due to Matriarchy's being weak societies)
* revolution (99% of the men crush the 1% getting all the action and start taking women for themselves)

When Patriarchy is restored not ALL men will be getting married and having kids but most will, irrespective of whether they would have been labeled as 'incels' in the previous Matriarchy.
Technological progress is gonna kill us all or completly change the rules of the game. And it will do so before we even reach the end of this century. We went from lighting our homes with candles at night to standing on the moon in a bit over 100 years. It no longer makes sense to extraprolate trends into the distant future. Dating apps came unannounced and fucked over an entire generation of young men. The next technological hammer strike is already approaching, and there is no reason to think they will come only one at a time.

Not to mention that disfunctional societies full of discontent and misery are often stable nash equilibria. Look at the third world. A country can keep going despite being on the edge of collapse for decades and decades, despite rampant corruption, despite most of the population living in hellish conditions, despite regular outbreaks of violence and violent upheaval. Even if we were heading towards some unavoidable crisis it might take much longer than you think till we get there. What do I care about change occuring long after my death?

Technological progress is gonna kill us all or completly change the rules of the game. And it will do so before we even reach the end of this century. We went from lighting our homes with candles at night to standing on the moon in a bit over 100 years. It no longer makes sense to extraprolate trends into the distant future. Dating apps came unannounced and fucked over an entire generation of young men. The next technological hammer strike is already approaching, and there is no reason to think they will come only one at a time.

Not to mention that disfunctional societies full of discontent and misery are often stable nash equilibria. Look at the third world. A country can keep going despite being on the edge of collapse for decades and decades, despite rampant corruption, despite most of the population living in hellish conditions, despite regular outbreaks of violence and violent upheaval. Even if we were heading towards some unavoidable crisis it might take much longer than you think till we get there. What do I care about change occuring long after my death?
Going in the order which you brought up concerns, I see BIG opportunity in the tech world for positive change for incels. Back in 2016, I remember MGTOWs calling artificial wombs a 'distant future' kind of a thing. Yet here we've cloned sheep and cows at this point in history. It may not be a stretch for some of us before we pass to witness artificial wombs for humans, which will enable men to breed without needing a woman's approval. With respect to AI, we're already seeing men fulfill the sexual fantasies of other men (in a non-HS way) using the power of AI, which will help to transfer wealth and power away from women and back into the hands of men.

I'll probably create another post on why I suspect the US will economically collapse, not only in our lifetimes, but within the next 5 years even. As I believe this subject deserves discussion beyond the breadth of a short question response.

I feel your general sentiment though. If this world indeed remains the way it currently is for the next 50 years (hard for ME to picture, given the recent insanity of the all-of-a-sudden lockdowns and poison mandates), I'm in full acceptance I'll be forsaking the life of a father in favor of being an elderly-parent-caretaker and/or cool-uncle. Oh well.