Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coping is getting stronger...

If you are ethnic its over

Ngl all those guys look like millionaire betabuxxes so I get it why they have stacies. Massive cope from that sub anyways.

I hate that sub. Nothing but cherry-picked cringe.

i thought it was supposed to be a satire of those BBC cuck subs
I thought same for a long time, that it was a bunch of jbw satirising ricemen (talk about kicking someone when they're down) by larping as them, but turns out it's legit.

If you think about it, fob ricemen aren't this deluded, fob curries are, but western ricemen genuinely are this deluded, and their delusions quickly gain critical mass because they only hang with, study with, and eat with other ricemen

I thought same for a long time, that it was a bunch of jbw satirising ricemen (talk about kicking someone when they're down) by larping as them, but turns out it's legit.

If you think about it, fob ricemen aren't this deluded, fob curries are, but western ricemen genuinely are this deluded, and their delusions quickly gain critical mass because they only hang with, study with, and eat with other ricemen
i guess it's an offshoot of asian masculinity

Well here's today's riceman lifefuel. Btw I notice this shit had the same 7-8 guys posting on every pic and commenting, so there are not that many deluded ricemen I think

I legit never seen a riceman with a 6+/10 foid. They are usually betabuxxing sluts

yea this subreddit makes me happy ngl