Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping incel: I am a voluntary celibate, and incels piss me off

Liar liar pants on fire

He's definitely inhaling gallons and gallons of copium

Wait till he realizes you don't have to do anything to earn a sexual relationship

Volcel cringe

I am a right thinker!
I am proud to serve!
Validate me! But remember I do this because it is the Right Thing TODO(TM)!

Kek. He's incel in negation

Dude Does he even have any normie friends? I am sure he would know normies don't even try to get laid

why is this guy a 'volcel'

volcels become volcel bc they hate foids, sexual intercourse, impurity, and such. they are more hateful than incels. if he isn't then he's not a volcel

The most telling thing is that he writes the post in this forum. Here is the thing: He does not explain any concrete action of Incels which he detests (which would be the point of the sub), so he obviously just writes it to get brownie points. As a result, we know that he's a laughable person because he has no integrity.

The most telling thing is that he writes the post in this forum. Here is the thing: He does not explain any concrete action of Incels which he detests (which would be the point of the sub), so he obviously just writes it to get brownie points. As a result, we know that he's a laughable person because he has no integrity.

"Heh maybe they'll like me if I talk bad about incels!"

if youre a guy who thinks you have to "earn" a sexual relationship by being kind and nice and personaliteemaxxing youre a coping incel because everyone knows looks is the only thing that matters jfl

how retarded do you have to be to think you earn sex by kindnessmaxxing LMAO

He's a bluepilled incel, coping heavily right now. Also retarded for thinking incels state their opinions in public.

So weird to just randomly announce how you hate incels. Out of all the groups of people that's what you decided to be mad about today? Kinda sus buddy, probably one of us in denial.

Last edited:
He belongs here

I already posted this thread

IT is just .is for NT's, just look at the profiles of the tards that post on IT, they all post there face somewhere
Also why are there 2 subreddits
r/inceltears
r/inceltear