Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping currycel convinces himself that getting a girlfriend wouldn't solve his 'depression'

T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
Yeah bro, the fact that you're a touch starved currycel that's never received a modicum of female affection is completely unrelated to your 'mental health issues'. That totally makes sense.

This man did A-level psychology and still doesn't understand maslow's hierarchy of needs.

He looks alright tbh. Wish I looked like him.

Tagging fellow currycels @Lonelycel @lonelycurry26 @chudur-budur

also mogs me

He looks pretty good for a curry and even he can't get female attention. It just over :feelsrope:

That's not an incel, don't post every normie curry or rice as incel cos he's clearly not one unless he's a manlet, the latter being much more probable.

That's not an incel, don't post every normie curry or rice as incel cos he's clearly not one unless he's a manlet, the latter being much more probable.
normie curries are incels in western countries

Over for him in Chadstralia

This is a truthful realization. Why do you think surrendering yourself to a femoid will solve your problems?

I've had MDD since I was in the single-digits. Being reliant on a woman will end terribly if she decides to ruin the relationship.

This is a truthful realization. Why do you think surrendering yourself to a femoid will solve your problems?

I've had MDD since I was in the single-digits. Being reliant on a woman will end terribly if she decides to ruin the relationship.
we're biologically designed to seek out female affection and validation, a lot of men who've been unable to be intimate with a woman have mental health issues.

This guy could pass as Hispanic, not over. Just learn Spanish theory (?)

If he had a gilfriend he wouldn't have developed those mental problems anyway

Holy shit he mogs me brutally.

Pajeet no woman. Pajeet sad.

rofl. When I think of currycel I think of the dark dravidian looking types.

I dont think the white looking types that could come across as hispanic.

But still I dont deny that he struggles. In the past, I used to think guys like him didnt have any problems. As they are generally caucasian looking and just a little browner. But now I know. They are still ethnic subhumans in the eyes of foids.

massive cope he is incel in the west. I know many curries that look like him who are incel

He has my skin tone and eyes. I have a better (smaller) nose. But my face is more bloated/weaker jawline, so overall he mogs me.

I don't doubt that he's an incel. But he's in the range where if he tried harder he could be fine. Few foids are going to pick him (or really any non-bollywood curry) for their looks - but there are plenty that can accept him and maybe slowly fall in love. It's different than Chad for whom they fall in love immeadiately. But with time/work it's possible.
extremely bluepilled, there is no such thing as 'love'.

- but there are plenty that can accept him and maybe slowly fall in love. It's different than Chad for whom they fall in love immeadiately. But with time/work it's possible.
Sorry to break it to you, but there is no such thing as slowly falling in love. That's just :bluepill: mega-cope. If there is no immediate surge of attraction on a foid's part, what you can get at the very most as a man is that she eventually learns to manage her disgust so as to banish it to the Shadow part of her psyche (to speak in Jungian terms). But make no mistake, it will still be lurking somewhere, ready to erupt whenever she's stressed out or angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back