Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping chinlet runs JBW in SEA & Japan, deludes himself into thinking he's a PUA Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

Although his points are somewhat valid (ie: artificially low supply of hot women in the West due to a lot of them being fat), he skirts the actual reasons he does so much better with women in SEA.
Which is that he's rich & white/ the girls are desperate in SEA because of poverty.
When women have financial security they have choices. And when they have choices, they choose Chad.
And you, my friend, are not a Chad. This guy was a low tier normie at best in the West.
If you're going to run JBW game in Asia, at least be honest about the reasons why you have a big titty anime gf. I know you want to think it's because of your great looks & personality, but you're delusional.
The reason why you are in SEA is because you were near the bottom of the pecking order in the West. You're not Chad because you betabuxx for some desperate foid that would look at you like dirt on her shoe if she was placed into a Western culture.

Last edited:
PUA artists literally make me wanna kill them all. My hatred for cucks or women is nothing compared to those scammers. Sad how they're fooling the next gen of incels

PUA artists literally make me wanna kill them all. My hatred for cucks or women is nothing compared to those scammers. Sad how they're fooling the next gen of incels

PUA cucks selling bluepill in disguise.

Okay guys welcome to my PUA lesson. First you need to hold frame. Then you need to be confident. Make sure your posture is perfectly straight. Tell her you want to fuck her. Then put you penis in her mouth without thinking. Congrats you’re now in prison.

Check the NCT on that bastard. Pathetic. But seriously sort of lifefuel.

Hahahaha

PUA... them again..

The chink foid in the thumbnail looks fake no lie, to be fairly honest with you.

PUA are charlatan frauds. I hate myself for buying into their lies before.

he need to approach with more alpha attitude and from 73 degrees, not from 89 like he is doing it in video

mogs me to hell and back, he's also somewhat dethnic looking

funny how every instance of 'JBW' dethnics present are examples where the guy is high tier normie

Honestly, how is this video not absolute lifefuel for whites?

Just earn a bit of internet money and move to cheap Thailand with cheap big titty women.

lmao he mogs shit out of me. white..