Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Copes from the 1800s

NorthAfricanIncel

NorthAfricanIncel

Forcing rationality down the throats of normies
-
Coping alien gay skull incels uniting against chad since 1800s :lul:.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

We need at least this level of dedication to fend off Chad tbhtbhngl

Lmao an incel must have drew this

baby boomers have been the worst generation of people to ever walk this planet. They have damn near destroyed civilization in less than 100 years

baby boomers have been the worst generation of people to ever walk this planet. They have damn near destroyed civilization in less than 100 years

Agreed . If feminism was squashed by the pussy Boomers , western civilization wouldn’t be on the verge of collapse.

That and communism fucked over the world. Nazis should have won

Incels were Kings in past times.
Habsburg jaw of charles ii

I hate them as much as I hate kikes

Lmfao, actual anti chad propaganda, we need more of this today.

JFL 1800s incels are 2000s normies

LOL it was draw by 1800s cucktears probably

I definitely believe the average guy was more “woke” to the reality of female selection in the past. Unfortunately, as religion has died off in the West, guys believe that personality and confidence matter because there’s no Heaven to believe in. After all, you don’t want to believe it’s over all because you look like a man child or a slug.

I doubt incels existed back in 1800's. Women were much more genuine back then and actually gave a fuck about raising a family.