Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Copes aren't working anymore

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
All my copes that I had: gaming, movies, anime, reading etc... Are legit not working for me, eveytime I remember the time at high school were everyone was flirting and shit while I was at home jacking off kills me. Legit the only strong cope I have legit is the fact that there is an after life. High school was legit the only time were someone could truly have fun, once your over 20, life legit ends.

Take the AnhedoniaPill. This is what chronic isolation does to humans. It takes out all pleasure in life.

Brutal agepill and teenlovepill
Life ends at 12 for an incel

My new cope will be driving. I'm getting my driver's license soon and my dad will buy me a new car. I'm 24.
I'm excited tbh.

"you're just bored. take up painting or drawing, dude." :soy:

Take the AnhedoniaPill. This is what chronic isolation does to humans. It takes out all pleasure in life.
I've taken that pill long ago boyo, it's just been getting worse over time
Brutal agepill and teenlovepill
Life ends at 12 for an incel
Those pills want me to die right now bro
My new cope will be driving. I'm getting my driver's license soon and my dad will buy me a new car. I'm 24.
I'm excited tbh.
Good to hear bro hope you pass the test
"you're just bored. take up painting or drawing, dude." :soy:
JFL at life

There is no afterlife. This was our one and only chance

Start playing thug pro, it will takeover your life and become your only cope.

Take up more extreme copes..something with perceived danger element. Problem is this creates a viscous cycle..

start tattoomaxxxing or get into ultrarunning