Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Copes aren’t working again

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
All of my copes end up failing me in the end. They either:
  1. Aren’t as good as I originally thought and I get bored of them very quickly
  2. Get let down by them for whatever reason
  3. Something bad happens and I end up miserable and angry with said cope
I am utterly despondent at this point about everything. Nothing ever goes right, not even my copes. I’m done.

Thank God I'm autistic, otherwise I would get anhedonia from playing the same game over and over again. 282 hours and counting, and I'm still bad at it lol.

At a certain point, your mind only wants you to leave your seed in a beautiful hole.

same
I've lost interest in literally everything

Thank God I'm autistic, otherwise I would get anhedonia from playing the same game over and over again. 282 hours and counting, and I'm still bad at it lol.
what game is it?

Existential boredom from not being able to fulfill your prime directive

I hate when that happens tbh

Have you tried alcohol and drugs?
full

As the years roll by you become jaded and what once brought you hope will soon be worth nothing. This comes as you become an oldcel. You will have to try harder to find good copes, or entirely immerse yourself into a cope so heavily that the outside world will see you as mentally ill. Hikikomoris are a good example of this.

I drink to cope sometimes