Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Copes are wearing out. They are not giving any fulfillment.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
How are you supposed to find any fulfillment or satisfaction watching anime/movies or reading manga for hours. I can see through their bullshit from miles away. Video games feel like literal chores. But there's literally nothing else to do all day. Can't even go out because of the meme disease. Atleast when I had work, completing dumb tasks gave me some satisfaction. Music is the only thing left that is somewhat fulfilling but that too wears out after a while. There's literally nothing to do.

As the days progress, the rope starts feeling like it's the only option. Nothing about life is good, moral, just or fun. We just have to LDAR until we're old or until we can't take it anymore and end things ourselves.

Sleep, i love sleep.

How are you supposed to find any fulfillment or satisfaction watching anime/movies or reading manga for hours. I can see through their bullshit from miles away. Video games feel like literal chores. But there's literally nothing else to do all day. Can't even go out because of the meme disease. Atleast when I had work, completing dumb tasks gave me some satisfaction. Music is the only thing left that is somewhat fulfilling but that too wears out after a while. There's literally nothing to do.
Going through the exact same thing. Couldn't relate more.

It's getting warmer, maybe you can go outside. WalkingInNaturemaxxing is legit

It's getting warmer, maybe you can go outside. WalkingInNaturemaxxing is legit
I am under quarantine. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here

I am under quarantine. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here
Same, here in Canada we can't leave our houses without the police giving us a ticket

There is no long-term fulfillment or satisfaction in copes, overtime they just become something to pass the idle time away. Eventually they become to feel like daily chores.

I'm running out of copes as well. But recently I play Geometry Dash on my phone while listening to some podcast on Spotify. It's a solid cope for me. I can spend hours doing that ngl

I'm running out of copes as well. But recently I play Geometry Dash on my phone while listening to some podcast on Spotify. It's a solid cope for me. I can spend hours doing that ngl
GD is dope. I used to spend so much time playing that and watching videos. But got stuck at clubstep and lost interest

GD is dope. I used to spend so much time playing that and watching videos. But got stuck at clubstep and lost interest
Ah I see, I'm stuck at so many levels but there are thousands of them so I don't think I'm loosing interest anytime soon

I have less than 30 years left because I plan to rope when parents die.