Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Copes are becoming less effective

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
God damn I’m so fucking lonely. Nothing sounds good or feels good right now. I’m just suffering. Having a few good friends can not replace the affection and bond with a female. It hurts

I havent left the house in a week

I don't trust cops

God damn I’m so fucking lonely. Nothing sounds good or feels good right now. I’m just suffering. Having a few good friends can not replace the affection and bond with a female. It hurts
you go out with friends? Do they have any foids in their circles? Status can make a difference, get them to introduce you if you haven't tried that already

Try having debil friends

you go out with friends? Do they have any foids in their circles? Status can make a difference, get them to introduce you if you haven't tried that already
One has a gf. The other is fat. There are no girls just lurking in the friend group

One has a gf. The other is fat. There are no girls just lurking in the friend group
Does that gf of your friend have friends? Gotta find a gap somewhere and push yourself into social spheres if you already have friends then you mog a lot of people here ngl

Does that gf of your friend have friends? Gotta find a gap somewhere and push yourself into social spheres if you already have friends then you mog a lot of people here ngl
Probably. I’m pretty desperate so the worst that could happen is that she laughs at me for asking for her to try to hook me up.

Probably. I’m pretty desperate so the worst that could happen is that she laughs at me for asking for her to try to hook me up.
I will live vicariously through you while you try making new friends and meeting foids :feelstrash:

Cope in every form and fashion. Leave the dimension.

Here's a free black pill for you, foids will try to hook you up with their friends if you're attractive. If you haven't been invited out to a double date with a friend of your friend's girlfriend, its over.

Here's a free black pill for you, foids will try to hook you up with their friends if you're attractive. If you haven't been invited out to a double date with a friend of your friend's girlfriend, its over.
God damn dude that stings

I haven't left the house in seven months

I don't have friends,.just vidya

brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Running out of good copes

It really hurts ngl