Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[copes] Any Cigarcels here?

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
Does anyone here enjoy smoking cigars? I find they help take away social anxiety and my general feelings of sadness. I recently smoked an EP Carillio 7x70. What 7x70 refers to is the length and width of the cigar, so the cigar would be 7 inches long and around 1.09 inches wide. The width is called the "ring gauge" and is equal to 1/64th of an inch. I find that this cigar has a nice euphoric head high as opposed to a really strong throaty taste which you would find in something like the Partigas Lusitania. However this cigar is would be to strong for most people to stomach so I don't recommend this to people who aren't experienced cigar smokers. I am not an experienced cigar smoker myself however I have a unnaturally high tolerance for tobacco and nicotine so even something as strong as this will not greatly affect me.
For anyone that will respond calling me a "richcel" I will tell you that I am unemployed and receive government benefits. The reason I can afford to indulge in such luxuries is that I do not often partake in them, sometimes I only smoke once in a month.
Overall I would recommend cigar smoking as a good alternative to people thinking about smoking cigarettes, as they are not as addictive, but also as a good pass-time in their own right.

I personally avoid tobacco like the plague

But maybe I could try cigars one day. Apparently they're less addictive since you don't inhale nearly as much as you would with cigarettes, so I guess you could enjoy cigars in moderation like you could enjoy booze with moderation and not end up dying.

I personally avoid tobacco like the plague

But maybe I could try cigars one day. Apparently they're less addictive since you don't inhale nearly as much as you would with cigarettes, so I guess you could enjoy cigars in moderation like you could enjoy booze with moderation and not end up dying.
You don't inhale cigar smoke into your lungs, only into your mouth. If you inhaled it into your lungs you would start vomiting profusely because of the higher quantity of nicotine present in cigars than in cigarettes. By doing this you are not putting yourself at risk for lung cancer. However, smoking them on a regular basis could lead to increased risks in mouth, gum and throat cancer. This is not going to happen to me because I smoke them so rarely.

I stop smoking, i waste a lot of money in that, its a expensive vice and i have bad theets by the smoke

I stop smoking, i waste a lot of money in that, its a expensive vice and i have bad theets by the smoke
Cigars or Cigarettes? I'm not addicted to cigars so it's not an expensive indulgence.

They're okay to smoke but smell absolutely barking if someone next to you is smoking one an you aren't.

WHY DID YOU WRITE YOUR OWN COPE TAG JDSL;FKAJH;LOI AD GFKNJ DS FTY

I just smoked a cigar an hour ago lol. Altough it was to somewhat enjoy the new year celebration. I smoke very little on regular days.

I smoke because I'm hoping for an early death and I need something to cling to

Never tried smoking ngl