Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coper brages about orbiting e-girls

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191206 211517 Gallery

"Now I'm hanging out with girls pretty much every day"
"I often get up to naughty things with a lot of them"
"Its online only sure" :feelsseriously:
How can one man have such little self awareness?

"Online only"
Laughing chauvinist pepe 39070905

Last edited:
To be fair its a normie zoomer, normie zoomers dont really have the separation of real life and internet like a normie boomer does as the normie boomer didnt grow up with the internet being part of life in the same magnitude as it is for zoomers.

Although the internet is on the same level now for boomers, boomers still didnt grow up with social media as kids, like zoomers have, so for a zoomer the internet is real life, compared to the boomer who doesn't really see it as real life on the same scale.

this guy ex was an online guy who pretended to be a girl and scammed him thousand of dollars

To be fair its a normie zoomer, normie zoomers dont really have the separation of real life and internet like a normie boomer does as the normie boomer didnt grow up with the internet being part of life in the same magnitude as it is for zoomers.

Although the internet is on the same level now for boomers, boomers still didnt grow up with social media as kids, like zoomers have.
Lol are you delusional?
I'm a zoomer and I wouldnt say I hang out with hundreds of guys because I post on this forum.

"Nerds can get girls nowadays"
False.

It's written in such a way it seems troll.

Regardless there are many cucks out there and we know this, we don't need more "proof". To be honest that collage of pics pisses me off even more.

has to be an irony troll post.

what a fucking useless cunt.dumb as a fucking rock.

IT'S ONLINE ONLY SURE B-B-BUT BUT BUT
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's written in such a way it seems troll.

Regardless there are many cucks out there and we know this, we don't need more "proof". To be honest that collage of pics pisses me off even more.

Troll or not, there are cucks out there who actually think like that.