Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Copeing moneymaxxer

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This is 100% cope sour grapes

fuck tiktokers

@BlkPillPres thoughts?

Strangely he looks like an insecure little ethnic man.

How he made so much.

He still won't get pussy

No, it's because he had money to make money with.

All "self made" millionaires started out as hundredthousandaires with their Masonic parent's money... except for foids with OnlyFans accounts.

No, it's because he had money to make money with.

All "self made" millionaires started out as hundredthousandaires with their Masonic parent's money... except for foids with OnlyFans accounts.
tbh

I don’t moneymaxx

Meanwhile Chad who barely is able to afford a smartphone:

2quzwp2pgi241

Why, let me guess, he was supposed to post a video of himself in a jacuzzi surrounded by bitches to PROVE that its not sour grapes and it worked out for him

he’s copeing unless video related

Wow I bet his personality is out of this world
he just took a shower and watched captain marvel as tinder was loading :feelsthink:

"You are either extremely rich or poor, there's nothing in between"

When it comes to getting women in 2020, yes. If he made a million at that age 20 years ago he’d likely have tons of girls coming on him. Now they wouldn’t give an fuck. Overton window.

Last edited:
“Hustilng”
:feelsseriously:
Gotta use the lingo to sound cool and fit in with the kids these days

When it comes to getting women in 2020, yes

Being rich and trying to "get" women

Is like being rich and farming corn for yourself rather than just buying it at a grocery :feelskek:

You are starting off your train of thought with a false premise, that premise being that you have to "get" a woman, and there's the implication that you have to "get" a western woman

If you moved to Eastern Europe of South East Asia IN 2020 he doesn't need to be as rich as he's stating

You have to see how ridiculous your argument is, its almost like saying other countries and cultures don't exist

It becomes even more ridiculous as it seems you are arguing that unless you can "get" a woman being rich isn't worth it, as if making money and enjoying leisure while never having to work isn't a positive all on its own

If he made a million at that age 20 years ago he’d likely have tons of girls coming on him. Now they wouldn’t give an fuck. Overton window.

He can still have tons of girls doing that, just not in America (or other western countries), they aren't the only countries in existence, your world view is very narrow

You sound like one of those "blonde stacey or nothing" types

Last edited:
You sound like one of those "blonde stacey or nothing" types

No I’m not how dare you assume I am

Meritocracy is a lie, it's all luck