Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Copefuel4Manlets] Cycling with raised bike seat lengthens legs

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
Read:

4. Cycling

This is one exercise that i have used to grow approximately 2 inches in my shin bones over the last 2 years. For more about it, read Leg lengthning with cycling

If you don’t have a stationary bike , owning one will be the obvious thing to do for the best and quick results. First, it will save you the recurring gym costs and second it will ease your work out program since having a stationary bike at home allows you to conveniently cycle any time and day you feel like without worrying about trips to the gym.

If you wonder how to get long legs, its one exercise i highly recommend. Elevate your seat a few Centimetres than the level you cycle comfortably and when you get comfortable or used to the new height, you keep raising the seat and there will be no reason your legs don’t adapt to the rise in the bicycle seat. Perhaps, it’s one of the stretches to lengthen legs.

Well, I don’t know if this is true but I know I increased the length of my legs a few years ago by doing the cycling exercise whereby you have to make sure your legs are fully stretched. I used to cycle 15 miles a day and the growth was really rapid – and I was 27 years old. I’m surprised this sort of thing isn’t featured more on this forum as it really works.

An interesting point is that when I cycled for just 6 to 7 miles a day not much happened but when I cycled 15 miles every day then I really noticed the increase. I used to increase the saddle height 1/4 almost every 2 weeks.

Like I said you have to do a lot of miles almost every day to notice the effect… 5, 6, 7 miles isn’t enough. You must do at least 15 miles of hard cycling and make sure that your legs and feet are stretching every time. If you’re doing it properly – and eating correctly – it should only take a couple of weeks to gain ¼ inch.

I grew an inch from cycling.. I joined a serious cycling club and did about 40 kms a week. I have grown from under 5’11 to 6’0, my goal is 6’1. I was very pleased with this as I tried 100 other methods including hanging, stretching and basketball, and I never grew a cm. 1 km = 0.621 mile… 40 km = 24.8 miles

So all of these people are lying? Scientifically, doesn't it make sense that because of constant application of force legs will get longer?

Biking with a raised seat is one of the oldest techniques I've ever heard, and one of the most successful. I'd figure somewhere between 10 and 15 people say that they have had success with it. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but compared to every other HI method...it's amazing. IT supposedley helps thicken your knee cartilage or something(I'm not great on the details).

You are almost definitely getting longer legs. I went through a phase when I thought like you - considering that I am already almost I do not need the extra height - as I frequently had to raise my saddle height. Some very nice detective work on my part then turned out the real culprit. I drive a small car and my bike barely fits into the boot/trunk. Everytime I raised the saddle height I nudged the bike beyond the capacity of the car. Slamming the trunk shut then forced the saddle height to contract again. Needless to say I had to replace my seat post and find an alternative way of moving my bike. All is well now.

HOPE? Scientifically it should work right?

If it was true, we would all know about it. You'd hear it in the media. Also, Russians are ignorant and not worth listening to, especially on scientific matters.

lol what placebo? There cannot be placebo with height since you literally measure it to a milimeter.
look up what placebo effect is, they are coping and lying to themselves

look up what placebo effect is, they are coping and lying to themselves
How? If they say they gained height how can they lie to themselves? It is scientifically measurable. You can do it with a stadiometer. This is one thing you cannot placebo about. Either you gain height or don't.
If it was true, we would all know about it. You'd hear it in the media. Also, Russians are ignorant and not worth listening to, especially on scientific matters.
Can be applied to other things:
"If lifting helped, we would all be ripped @ 10% bf"
"If dickmaxxing worked, we'd all have 8 inchers"

Some things are just so hard nobody really takes the time. Explain why it won't work maybe?

Absolute bullshit. I can't believe retarded normalfags actually believe in this shit. There's no way for bones to grow a significant amount (more than a few mm) once growth plates are fused. Riding a bike does nothing for the long bones of your body.

Absolute bullshit. I can't believe retarded normalfags actually believe in this shit. There's no way for bones to grow a significant amount (more than a few mm) once growth plates are fused. Riding a bike does nothing for the long bones of your body.
So you say
Wolff's law - Wikipedia

does not exist?

So you say
Wolff's law - Wikipedia

does not exist?
Bones get stronger and denser, not longer, you dumb fucking cunt. Read the link you posted, faggot.
You will never make your bones grow in length after the growth plates have fused. You can make the bones stronger and denser, but never longer. According to your retarded theory tennis players would all have one arm inches longer than the other. We simply don't observe that.

This is very interesting I must say, I would not throw it out completely without researching further.

sounds like some hunter shit

Sounds like complete bullshit but I'll try it out as I'll cycle to work everyday soon anyways. I'm desperate.

It will shrink your dick and make you impotent