Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope

lol this dumb bitch armchair ‘psychologist’ seems to me like she’s more interested in proving her own biases (that we can’t take responsibility) than actually helping anyone.

Hey psychologist, if you’re reading this, then please answer me:
am i responsible for being bullied for my looks?
am i responsible being bullied for my autism ?
am i responsible that almost every friend i had backstabbed me?
am i responsible that i was so depressed and suicidal that i couldn’t focus on school and ended up failing because of it?

It’s so easy for a person who never had to deal with that stuff to say that we’re responsible for our lives. I don’t care about the opinion of a white suburban woman whose biggest opposition was the dilemma of what to wear on prom night. Some things are entirely out of our control and can’t be helped, stop trying to shift the blame of everything upon us.

text help :lul:

fucking rage at how foids think if they have a degree that means they're an authority on the issue and everyone else isn't. they're such hierarchical soulless demons

am i responsible for being bullied for my looks?
am i responsible being bullied for my autism ?
am i responsible that almost every friend i had backstabbed me?
am i responsible that i was so depressed and suicidal that i couldn’t focus on school and ended up failing because of it?
isnt it funny that despite me being thousands of miles apart with a different upbringing and personality and ideological affinities i happened to have the exact same experiences you have described here? bullied over looks being betrayed attempting suicide because of my being ugly - it really drives home the point that looks are everything in life

isnt it funny that despite me being thousands of miles apart with a different upbringing and personality and ideological affinities i happened to have the exact same experiences you have described here? bullied over looks being betrayed attempting suicide because of my being ugly
the experiences of incels will always be alike. You can’t be sub 5 without having experienced bullying and backstabbing.

- it really drives home the point that looks are everything in life
i would had probably gone to university and i would had been a much more kind, optimistic and empathetic person if i was good looking. It’s absurd how such a simple thing such as looks can change your life path and personality.