Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL COPE

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Screenshot 112

LMAO at cucks who think that they aren't incels.

>I'm asexual
JFL

Just be Tesla theory

just become a mental eunuch bro

These meme youtube channels suck.

the OP of that comment chain has the classic political autism, anyone who uses an obscure flag as their pfp and history shit in their username = incel (unless they're like 30 years old and on facebook)

Ths sheer mental gymnastics in order to convince yourself that you're not a human with a biological imperative to reproduce.
Sometimes I envy people who are capable of coping that hard. It transcends the relief any movie, video game, w/e can give you. Imagine being able to convince yourself of something like this. Its pretty much a superpower.

How do you know about american youtube scene + manosphere and similiar redpill/meme woyak chanels
I see them come up in recommendations and sometimes see the comments on those videos.
Not a good place. Full of edgy failed normies looking to bully people and act like they just discovered redpill and blackpill facts to try and impress lurking foids.

Sometimes I envy people who are capable of coping that hard. It transcends the relief any movie, video game, w/e can give you. Imagine being able to convince yourself of something like this. Its pretty much a superpower.
I think this is relatively mild. superpower level cope is like those 4 guys who make up the entire userbase of r/justbeasian. niggas just posting threads every day about how ricecels are slaying blonde stacies left and right. only thing is idk if they're actually convinced of their copes. this is how I imagine they're like irl
7g3abxu29le21

I think this is relatively mild. superpower level cope is like those 4 guys who make up the entire userbase of r/justbeasian. niggas just posting threads every day about how ricecels are slaying blonde stacies left and right. only thing is idk if they're actually convinced of their copes. this is how I imagine they're like irl
View attachment 343958
justbeasian ? i heard but never been there
How they cope ?

justbeasian ? i heard but never been there
How they cope ?
its mostly just stuff like this, ricecels posting random pictures of asian guys in relationships and using it as evidence that rice have higher smv than whites

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeAsian/comments/ix630u/when_northern_india_meets_china/
the top post on there right now is a picture of a literal male model with a white girl and they unironically think this is what the average asian man is like

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustBeAsian/comments/ixj8x1/average_asian_man_gets_gorgeous_blonde_supermodel/

Last edited:
View attachment 343958

giphy.gif