Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] What is your opinion on the current coin market ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Is what happening a real/fake bear signal or are we just in a range ? Are you worried about the influence of the good ol' market on the coins ? Do you think 2018 is the new 2008 ?

A gamble, like all other investments, there is never any 'good' time to buy, you only know it is good when it rises in value afterwards.

A gamble, like all other investments, there is never any 'good' time to buy, you only know it is good when it rises in value afterwards.
Everything is gamble tbh

If you got in at the outset you could have made a lot of money. But by the time everyone knows about an opportunity, it is no longer one.

I am much more interested in the valuation and fluctuation of the Yen.

China numba wan

I'm suffering through this bear and it's really frustrating. It just doesn't make any sense. Companies are adopting it, development is being done.. the fiat scam is more and more obvious.. and still crypto is down. I think it's both manipulated + people are idiots. A lot of them are just envious nocoiners that now experience a sour grapes effect instead of actually trying to learn.
I keep hoping though.. It's my #1 cope. :feelscry:
I hope the stock market crashes and that people will come hedge in bitcoin. It's enough for just a tiny minority to so for considerable crypto price increase.
How about you OP?

Bitcoin is a meme

I lost almost 2 thousand dollars in the past 6 months

I wish we knew how to tell the future.

Is what happening a real/fake bear signal or are we just in a range ? Are you worried about the influence of the good ol' market on the coins ? Do you think 2018 is the new 2008 ?

JFL at "crypto currency", oh yeah, let me buy up this useless currency not backed by gold or any natural resource, or anything of tangile worth for that matter, a currency that can be ignored or even possibly banned by bankers outright and shortly after they'll create their own digital currency.

Don't even understand how idiots fell for the hype of this shit, it literally isn't real, quite obviously the people in control of banks and actual currency will fuck it up using the power they have and then establish their own crypto currecny, THAT'S WHEN I'LL START BUYING CRYPTO CURRENCY.

When jewcoin drops i'll jump on board :feelskek:, everything else is just a sinking ship, there are exceptions to the rule, various outliers, but the rule still stands, it isn't money, it isn't easily convertable to money, its useless, if I want to head out to town now and buy something to eat I can't do that with bitcoin.

Don't even understand how idiots fell for the hype of this shit, it literally isn't real, quite obviously the people in control of banks and actual currency will fuck it up using the power they have and then establish their own crypto currecny, THAT'S WHEN I'LL START BUYING CRYPTO CURRENCY.

When jewcoin drops i'll jump on board :feelskek:
Lol, the Jewcoin you're talking about already exists and it's called Ripple.

Don't play the smart guy if you don't know anything about cryptos bro ...

I'm suffering through this bear and it's really frustrating. It just doesn't make any sense. Companies are adopting it, development is being done.. the fiat scam is more and more obvious.. and still crypto is down. I think it's both manipulated + people are idiots. A lot of them are just envious nocoiners that now experience a sour grapes effect instead of actually trying to learn.
I keep hoping though.. It's my #1 cope. :feelscry:
I hope the stock market crashes and that people will come hedge in bitcoin. It's enough for just a tiny minority to so for considerable crypto price increase.
How about you OP?

It's also one of my main cope. It's not even about money, but about hope. It's one of the last mean I have to get out of the rat race before entering it (I'm still a studycel).

The problem is the Dow Jones crashed a bit yesterday, and frankly the American market as a whole doesn't seem healthy at all. Some people think there's now "a correlation" between the regular stock market and cryptos, since the cryptos dipped right when the Dow Jones crashed.

One of the explanation to that could be that big guys who entered the crypto market at the end of last year are institutionnal investment funds who also own a huge amount of shares/obligations/other products all over the world. All the markets are linked because of that. If a problem occures somewhere, cryptos won't be a value stock, and actually, there will just be no value stock.

That's why it feels a bit like 2008 according to me.

It's also one of my main cope. It's not even about money, but about hope. It's one of the last mean I have to get out of the rat race before entering it (I'm still a studycel).

invest into cum coin bro

invest into cum coin bro

I'm not really studdying to get a wagslave job bro, but still, having a job in our society is overrated. Regarding cryptos, I'm actually still in the green despite the current bear market.

Your low quality bait just proves you're salty not to be able to make money out of thin air.

I'm not really studdying to get a wagslave job bro, but still, having a job in our society is overrated. Regarding cryptos, I'm actually still in the green despite the current bear market.

Your low quality bait just proves you're salty not to be able to make money out of thin air.

? XD

put a coin in your ass because you played yourself

I am really worried though if organic adoption can beat the manipulation. It takes little effort for a very wealthy man to control bitcoin.
Meanwhile I bought some Ripple as well although I don't believe in it from a technical point of view.

Lol, the Jewcoin you're talking about already exists and it's called Ripple.

Don't play the smart guy if you don't know anything about cryptos bro ...

>Jew coin exists
>isn't being advertised and/or incentivised by all major banks around the world

............. please try again. Are the founders Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb even jewish? (their names don't sound jewish).

Nobody is playing smart, you don't need to be well versed in something to see its a bad idea when the flaw is "surface level", I don't need a deep understanding of the intracacies of crypto currency to see that a currency that isn't globally accepted and supported is quite useless.

Also retard you just contradicted yourself as a black piller and anybody who makes this specific type of argument usually does, because the logic of it is - "you don't know detailed information about X hence why you can't critique X"

If we go by that logic, no incel here can speak negatively about modern relationships because we don't have enough experience in relationships to properly gauge it and how it functions, in other words:

CHAD CAN TELL US - "don't play the smart guy if you don't know anything about relationships bro ..."

The "you don't know enough to talk about this thing" argument is the most self defeating argument ever, because we all speak about things in life we aren't well versed in, because with logic and reasoning one can deduce certain things.

>Jew coin exists
>isn't being advertised and/or incentivised by all major banks around the world

............. please try again. Are the founders Chris Larsen and Jed McCaleb even jewish? (their names don't sound jewish).

Nobody is playing smart, you don't need to be well versed in something to see its a bad idea when the flaw is "surface level", I don't need a deep understanding of the intracacies of crypto currency to see that a currency that isn't globally accepted and supported is quite useless.

Also retard you just contradicted yourself as a black piller and anybody who makes this specific type of argument usually does, because the logic of it is - "you don't know detailed information about X hence why you can't critique X"

If we go by that logic, no incel here can speak negatively about modern relationships because we don't have enough experience in relationships to properly gauge it and how it functions, in other words:

CHAD CAN TELL US - "don't play the smart guy if you don't know anything about relationships bro ..."

The "you don't know enough to talk about this thing" argument is the most self defeating argument ever, because we all speak about things in life we aren't well versed in, because with logic and reasoning one can deduce certain things.

another retarded post, blackpill is very simple and easy to comprehend while coin market actually has a lot of depth

The crypto-cult is almost as bad as the nofap cult in terms of their denial of reality.

Before the bubble burst, they all insisted that a bubble was somehow literally "impossible". When bitcoin (and pretty much every other coin) started to tank from 19.5k they were all saying it was "just a dip". Then it was "it's just an adjustment". Then it was "50k by the end of 2018". Now here we are in the 4th quarter of 2018 and bitcoin is at $6200. That's even lower than it was right after the crash.

Not to mention, no matter what happens, they're ALWAYS shouting "HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL HODL" like a bunch of lobotomized parrots.

Even when it went up to 19.5k, they were all shouting "HODL" "MUH IRON HANDS!" "LOL @ NORMIES WITH WEAK HANDS SELLING!" etc. And people actually took that advice seriously instead of doing what anyone with half a brain would do (sell).

Basically, the crypto cult is full of delusional NEETs who thought they could just dump all their money into bitcoin (or some alt coin), wait a few years while it goes up x1000, then buy "muh lambos" and live the rest of their lives as richfags without ever having to work. Can't say I feel bad for any of them, should have known life wasn't going to be that easy.

The crypto-cult is almost as bad as the nofap cult in terms of their denial of reality.
tenor.gif

keep coping you degenerate volcel

ill never buy a coin simply because of the fact I missed out when it was just getting big lmao