Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thread: Incels should be the ones to reproduce

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
One word: Evolution. The evolution happened in a span of million years. From bacteria to flatworms, from flatworms to fish, from fish to amphibians, from amphibians to stem mammals, from stem mammals to mammals. Let's delve furhter beyond in it.

Our fish ancestors evolved into amphibians by going to shallow water, because they were chased by bigger fish. Our mammal ancestors developed ears because they were constantly hunted by dinosaurs and they need to perfect their ability to detect their predators. The develoment of ears led to creation of neo cortex which made mammals intelligent and eventually rulers of the planet.

My point? All evolution happened because our ancestors were prey. They were under constant hunt similar to how incels are always being hunted. Incels develop mentally by studyceling and philosophyceling, physically by gymcelling in order to respond to their harsh reality just like our ancestors became smarter to evade their pursuers.

Chads and normies, all they have is bones and social integration but they are worthless from an evolutionary standpoint because they never experienced fear and rejection like we did so they have really nothing to contibute to the evolution. Incels, on the other hand, can make the species even smarter and more adaptible due to becoming mentally stronger in order to withstand the pressure of inceldom.

Last edited:
Stupidest thread I've read in a long time.

make the species even smarter and more adaptible due to becoming mentally stronger in order to withstand the pressure of inceldom.

Your theory has potential, but I disagree with this part. The incels reproducing would dispell the pressure of inceldom. However, we would rid the world of gynocentrism and create a redpill utopia.

Your theory has potential, but I disagree with this part. The incels reproducing would dispell the pressure of inceldom. However, we would rid the world of gynocentrism and create a redpill utopia.
Incels would reproduce but ONLY after experiencing the pressur eof inceldom to toughen up their brain cels

thats how you get countries like india

You clearly don't know how natural selection works. As time passes, humanity as a whole will become more like Chad, as Chad is the one to pass on his genes. Incels will fail to pass on their genes, and thus go extinct altogether.

Hypergamy literally will make us go extinct

You clearly don't know how natural selection works. As time passes, humanity as a whole will become more like Chad, as Chad is the one to pass on his genes. Incels will fail to pass on their genes, and thus go extinct altogether.
And humasn will go extinct as well since they will alck the mental capacity ot execute logical thinking. Incels are the future

And humasn will go extinct as well since they will alck the mental capacity ot execute logical thinking. Incels are the future
Humans evolved to stray away from logic and just towards being attractive/uninhibited/dominant/aggressive/selective for a reason. Being logical or intelligent are just straight up unimportant to biological success (aka passing on your genes). Whether this will come to bite humanity in the ass remains to be seen, but it happened for a reason.

I really just hope humanity goes extinct tomorrow. If I was Trump or Kim right now I'd smack the red button and bathe in normie blood.

Humans evolved to stray away from logic and just towards being attractive/uninhibited/dominant/aggressive/selective for a reason. Being logical or intelligent are just straight up unimportant to biological success (aka passing on your genes). Whether this will come to bite humanity in the ass remains to be seen, but it happened for a reason.

I really just hope humanity goes extinct tomorrow. If I was Trump or Kim right now I'd smack the red button and bathe in normie blood.
Blood isn't enough

Idk how people believe in evolution.