Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope thoughts in the shower.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
I was having a shower and i was thinking off what could have been different had my mom fucked a nordic giga chad i would have been so different my looks would have been fully white and southern european passing.

My kids would have been fully nordic and my grand kids had the potential of full north Atlantid fuck me.

But no my mom fucked a indo melanid ruining her Caucasian ancestry with aboriginal all beit with a caucasoid mixed to it all this ruined cause my mom ruined her bloodline to some melanid.

I just always wonder what could have been what might have my kids have looked like what might i have looked like

Nordic femoids ugly, except just top tier stacies

Game over.
Gotta restart building that caucasian ancestry from scratch.

In that case u wouldn't be u tbh

If your had mother had fucked a jew you'd be high iq and free passport to Israel :feelzez:

If your had mother had fucked a jew you'd be high iq and free passport to Israel :feelzez:
I think you can move to Israel if you convert, too. But you have to wait 9 months after conversion and the conversion has to be done by an orthodox rabbi or something. I am really not sure why you would do this, however. Israel is full of Jewish chads from the former soviet union/Russia. You'd still be incel there. To escape Inceldom you really have to move to completely fucked up third world countries. And even then you are just betabuxxing because theyre marrying you for your money. The only place that incels might be considered physically attractive is CERTAIN places in India. I would do it. If I wasn't a medcel I would totally be getting on a plane and flying out to Uttar Pradesh. Ngl.

OP after coming out of the shower
Gigachad

I think you can move to Israel if you convert, too. But you have to wait 9 months after conversion and the conversion has to be done by an orthodox rabbi or something. I am really not sure why you would do this, however. Israel is full of Jewish chads from the former soviet union/Russia. You'd still be incel there. To escape Inceldom you really have to move to completely fucked up third world countries. And even then you are just betabuxxing because theyre marrying you for your money. The only place that incels might be considered physically attractive is CERTAIN places in India. I would do it. If I wasn't a medcel I would totally be getting on a plane and flying out to Uttar Pradesh. Ngl.

If you have sufficient Jew genes you'll be accepted no problem. Most based race tbh.

Over for reptilescels

Get high and embrace aghori beliefs :feelsPop:

At least you can claim minority status when trying to get a job, not that being a wagecuck is great but still.