Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Cope] [Story]Atleaast you're not an abo.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Yeah you might be an ugly incel. But atleast you're not an abo.

Yesterday my parents were watching the news and some government official was speaking on tv, and the bloke was wearing a suit and tie. Now, for context my parents are both high ranking government officials, educated with masters degrees, working on their phds.etc. And my father said that despite the tie and coat and everything, the guy who speaking looked like a hillbilly/redneck. That's not the word he used, basically he said the guy has that village look.

I pointed that it's because the guy is as Australoid/Aadivasi and that what he means by his village look is the shape of his nose. And that to call him that is racial discrimination. Both of my parents agreed on this. But they didn't say anything any further.

Just remember that no matter how ugly and how short you are, atleast you're not an abo with a hedious oversized nose. There are some abos/aadivasi in my area, not much but some, most of them are have good hair and skin, but they have crappy bloated faces with oversized noses.

Being an abo is the worst it can get for you.

I would rather being a 5'2" balding Indian Janitor than look like Anthony Mundine or Lionel Rose. And they're some of the better looking Abos.

Attachments

• Lionel-Rose.jpg
    Lionel-Rose.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 190
  • d37af9a0-867c-11ea-9f17-f64f161c5fa3.jpg
    d37af9a0-867c-11ea-9f17-f64f161c5fa3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 189
Abos actually have it really bad not just in looks but just how fucked over they got by white colonisers

I would rather being a 5'2" balding Indian Janitor than look like Anthony Mundine or Lionel Rose. And they're some of the better looking Abos.
cope mundine is 5'11

and curries have some abo dna anyways

never seen an abo here, probably just because they are ooga boogas and dont even have electricity or something lol

Abos are genetic trash. 99% are ugly as fuck and low IQ

Pygmies are worse off. They are walking blackpills and should be paid reparations for the very existence of men of other races.

Did your dad say he looked like a bogan or boong?

Btw most aboriginals are half these days.
These full aboriginals are rare to see
Images   2020 05 17T193541687
Images   2020 05 17T193847006

These girls would call themselves "full blood" aboriginals
Images   2020 05 17T193932733

The half ones mog the shit out of full aboriginals

curry abbos were giants. Mesolithic Dravidians were tall.
4e39c10d859cbcd7f54977ad2af83ea8 imagepng

i'd rather have been a pure blooded curry abo than a sand-""""aryan"""-abbo mutt. aryans were manlets but since they had superior chariot technology and warfare experience they fucked over curryland.
brutal tbh ngl

View attachment 259697
i'd rather have been a pure blooded curry abo than a sand-""""aryan"""-abbo mutt. aryans were manlets but since they had superior chariot technology and warfare experience they fucked over curryland.
brutal tbh ngl
Lifefuel for manlets lol

These girls would call themselves "full blood" aboriginals
View attachment 259694

The half ones mog the shit out of full aboriginals

They mog the shit out of everyone here because, 'half white'
That subtle humblebrag :feelsseriously:
No, I'm giving context for how even educated lefties treat ugly people.
View attachment 259697
brutal tbh ngl
Woah I did NOT know the harappans were tall. :O

They mog the shit out of everyone here because, 'half white'

No, I'm giving context for how even educated lefties treat ugly people.

Woah I did NOT know the harappans were tall. :O
Yup Indus harrappans were 175cm on average while Gangetic harappans were 180cm.
Brutal ngl now they got cucked
Some people say it was because even though the Aryans were shorter they were mesomorphs (big frames) while the Dravidians were ectomorphs (skinny). So what this meant was a 180cm Harappan against a 170cm Aryan was still an equal fight.

I’m still very ugly

Abos actually have it really bad not just in looks but just how fucked over they got by white colonisers
They are also extremely extremely lowIQ.

it might not be so bad to be abo if you could just primitivemaxx and live in the outback, eat bats, and never see anyone except your own people

Like others said, Abos barely exist anymore. Simply by virtue of belonging to an almost extinct group like them you can be valuable and special.

Like others said, Abos barely exist anymore. Simply by virtue of belonging to an almost extinct group like them you can be valuable and special.
They get drunk in australia.

But there are curry and sandnigger abos who get mogged by the average curry and sandnigger.

Jesus Christ, mother nature can be a cruel mistress sometimes

Damn, you know abos are alcoholics when a white aussie person says so cuz White aussies are huge fcking alcoholics themselves.