Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cope, rope, or ER

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
It's so brutal that the only three path are open for the incel. Every day I am miserable and have to cope on higher dose, like eating more snacks

I really hope the world wasn't so brutal so that there's meaningful things incels could do without being ostracized, due to looks or lack of NT, usually both.

I've tried to better myself And socialize, but it never works out.

Are you able to truly cope? The copes that I want I currently do not have and will not acquire until after a year or two. Until then I just have to grit my teeth and bury my head in the sand.
That's what I'm doing rn, but I don't know how long I can sustain

It's so brutal that the only three path are open for the incel. Every day I am miserable and have to cope on higher dose, like eating more snacks

I really hope the world wasn't so brutal so that there's meaningful things incels could do without being ostracized, due to looks or lack of NT, usually both.

remember that LDAR and NEET lifestyle will always be an option, no matter how fucked up you are.

Hope, cope, or ER. Fuck the rope, why go silently into the night when all soyciety has evER done is beat you down at every stage of your life.

Last edited:
Hope, cope, or ER. Fuck the rope, why go silently into the night when all soyciety has evER done is beat you down at every stage of your life.

Re: How can I convince a 6 years old that earth is round?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190348894Friday, June 03, 2016 3:50 AM CDT
"are you notashley's new alt" NotAshley is your female "aspie" Internet admiree. I am your male Internet "aspie" acquaintance.

Cope till I die
What is a 'coomer'? - Quora

I agree

True, if you’re gonna kill yourself anyway, might as well take some revenge beforehand, it’s not like you got anything to lose, you can’t face consequences if you’re gonna be dead aftERwards

Suicide is extremely cucked, someone who commits suicide will be forgotten within days, whereas a man who takes retribution before his death will always be admired and remembered as a hERo, he will be immortalised in the pages of history

Edit: I’m talking about video games

Last edited:

Go eat rice, ricemang

My cope is this forum and fapping.

Roping for me cus no access to weapons in my dog shit country

Poor guy, I feel you asiacel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back