Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious COPE OR ROPE...

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
I don't even think I'm ugly, but I can't get a girl no matter how hard I've tried. So basically I'm an incel. Nothing in life makes much sense anymore. I'm not sure about anything. I know I'm going to end my life eventually. I'm just stalling because people keep offering me false hope, and I try it, even though I'm confident it wont work.

I'm in despair because I am not allowed to be a man. I struggled so hard for years trying to get work and study. I couldn't get a degree so can't do the work I wanted. And I get rejected from nearly every job except some mindless ones. Yet people still lie to me saying I'm intelligent. I can't attract, let alone please a foid. I'm living in my mom's house, as a boy, when I'm approaching 30. I don't see myself ever accepting this lifestyle.

People like the therapists and friends are keeping me going, but I know it's false hope. They're trying to help me get a life but I know it will still be a foidless life, doing retarded work. They want me to put myself out there but everytime I do it's constant rejection. So demoralizing... Everyone lies to me including my family and try to act like I'm normal when I'm not.

I've always wanted to be a great man that helps a lot of people. But I'm too useless. I'm going to end my life eventually so I wonder if I can use it in a way to benefit incels. I don't want to go ER because that will just make random people suffer. And more will join IT and bully you guys. I wonder how I can make my life useful in death?

I honestly have no idea or clue but you can be the symbol for incel awareness & mental illness. Once we get awareness, people start to understand and respect us alot more and actually attempt to help us.

All I ask of you to do is if you're not LARPing about suicide please livestream it.

You have value here. Although I know it pales in comparison to the goals you had for yourself, finding this community and hearing others who had experienced the same things I did was hugely meaningful. Stay strong fren, they want you gone, you staying here is a form of revenge

I think suiciding while livestreaming at a public landmark may be better for the community than going ER. ER may get more publicity though.

This is very dark, man, I wish I had something more sensitive to tell you, but the truth is people don't care and never will care about male death. Too easy to ignore. If you want to make an impact you're better off staying alive and being some kind of non-violent saboteur and agitator dedicated to driving bluepilled cucks crazy.

Until something changes, many will perish

You're not ugly. So choosing suicide would be dumb in your situation. Getcho ass outta here and go outside.

You're not ugly. So choosing suicide would be dumb in your situation. Getcho ass outta here and go outside.
I may not be ugly, but no foid wants me so I'm in the same category as you, for this at least. I also have mental deficiencies so it's difficult to function in society.