Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cope of the day - /r/short browser tries to justify how his short stature is beneficial to him

/r/short is a fucking goldmine for coping manlets.

Being a short man is always bad. 50% of r/short is just coping manlets.

Copey Coperstein livin’ in Copenhagen.

if he was truly happy, he wouldn't be posting on a subreddit for short people

what a clown :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Caging so hard, if you weren't short you wouldn't be posting on reddit rationalizing it. You'd be enjoying your life.

So basically, he thinks he saved his ass by going into a "top 40" college. When people say "top 40" that means the college was 40 or 39.

We'll be talking about your happiness and dating success in a few years' time, boyo. In the meantime, enjoy your delusions of grandeur and revenge on society.

>if I wasn't bullied in school

Attachments

• med_1482395455_00032.jpg
    med_1482395455_00032.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 84
So basically, he thinks he saved his ass by going into a "top 40" college. When people say "top 40" that means the college was 40 or 39.

We'll be talking about your happiness and dating success in a few years' time, boyo. In the meantime, enjoy your delusions of grandeur and revenge on society.
He isn't doesn't get that no matter what school he goes to, Chad will be his boss. Height is king. The looks of a leader are more important than the skills. This is a fact. 90% of CEOs are over 6 feet.

Poor soul.

i feel extreme sympathy for gigamanlets. i feel like buying them ice cream just to make them feel better in this world that treats gigamanlets like fodder.

anyone under 5'8 needs LL

I wish the incelosphere would go back to this -- making fun of copers... from tryhard pua fags to 5'5" miscers who think they're going to make it once they cut another 2% bf to 2/10 redditors who think they're 8's. That's what I loved about these sites.

Caging so hard, if you weren't short you wouldn't be posting on reddit rationalizing it. You'd be enjoying your life.

This,it's also why I don't think incels should be upset by what people on reddit and other social media sites think of them,they're all losers in denial.Normal,functioning,happy adults don't spend so much of their time on the internet,they're out there enjoying their lives.

need some 6'2 gigachads to call him manlet and see how good he feels then lol

And yet 6'3 Chad has 10x more friends than him and 0x times more lays because this manlet is probably still a virgin.

At least he thinks he's happy

How can someone delude himself into being thankful for being a turbomanlet? This is not regular cope. This is advanced cope.

How can someone delude himself into being thankful for being a turbomanlet? This is not regular cope. This is advanced cope.

they can either larp and act as if their height made them a better man or accept the blackpill so they chose the easier option.

I love roasting /r/short. They're all tough when talking shit about incels, but when femoids or tall guys show up, it's all "Look at me, I'm a happy and positive good boy. Pat on the head please!"

Good attitude but at the end of the day he is still short. He went through all that mess by spending time and energy improving himself and yet Chad doesn't have to lift as much as finger to be on greater ground.