Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cope: Not smoking for 1 week

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I will try to not smoke for an entire week.

My lungs deserve to get a little rest and repair. :blackpill:

Just like indulging in copes is a good cope, abstaining from copes and getting health is also a good cope. Maybe I will extend it to 2 weeks or even 1 month. Plus I save money.

10 bucks says your going to smoke tomorrow

Doable but hard

I will try to not smoke for an entire week.

My lungs deserve to get a little rest and repair. :blackpill:

Just like indulging in copes is a good cope, abstaining from copes and getting health is also a good cope. Maybe I will extend it to 2 weeks or even 1 month. Plus I save money.

Good idea its better to do copes lightly and even better to take breaks.

Also when the month is up the smoking will feel unbelievable for a few weeks.

challenge: don’t smoke crack for 10 minutes (IMPOSSIBLE)

Nazicels smoking challenge
:soy:

I've done, it's very difficult but not impossible.
Firsts days (1/3) you will suffering, you will be anxious and irritable and with unique think is "I would to smoke, I would smoke".

After 1 week you will be more lucid mentally, after 2/3 weeks you don't looking for smoke and you are "free", and you will breath better

Update: The first 20 hours are over, still haven't smoked. :feelsokman: My last one was yesterday at 1-2 am, so soon day 1 is over.

Feel free to join me and we can keep each other updated.

Let's fucking do this shit and btfo the tobacco companies. Even just 1 week is huge and an invaluable increase in health. Let's become fucking legends.

i was never able to get addicted to smoking

I dont smoke weed these days. Smoking weed is supposed to make you chill, you cant be chill when you’re unhappy

I dont smoke weed these days. Smoking weed is supposed to make you chill, you cant be chill when you’re unhappy
THC is sort of a reality amplifier, it’s only nice to get high if nothing heavy is hanging over you. That’s my experience anyway

I never smoke and drink,IT is good for health

THC is sort of a reality amplifier, it’s only nice to get high if nothing heavy is hanging over you. That’s my experience anyway
Which is why I was never a big fan of weed.

Weed makes you hyper-aware of your situation.

Alcohol makes you forget your situation.