Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cope mining thread

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
Since majority of incels have personalities alike, maybe it makes sense to share what we are coping with in terms of entertainment. At the moment and all-time favorites. This way maybe some brothers find overlooked things this way. However, I understand that sometimes it is too hard to even entertain yourself with something due to true depression, anxiety LDAR and constant suicidal thoughts.

Maybe just small things to keep yourself alive.

Favorites:
  • Vidya: Planescape: Torment, Morrowind, Deus Ex, Arcanum, Heroses of Might & Magic III
  • Lesser known movies: Das Experiment, American Splendor, Nirvana, Avalon, VVitch
  • Anime: Mushishi, Trigun, GTO, Watamote, Fullmetall Alchemist: Brotherhood, Kakegurui, Love is War
  • TV-series: LEXX
  • Cartoons: Samurai Jack, Amazing World of Gumball, Phineas and Ferb
  • Albums: Depeche Mode - Playing the Angel, Enigma - MCMXC a.D.
At the moment:
  • Vidya: Disco Elysium, Magic the Gathering Arena
  • Anime: Vinladn Saga, Fireforce
  • Cartoons: Primal, Carmen Sandiego, DC Superhero Girls 2019, Bojack Horseman, Hazbin Hotel, Villianous
Misc:
  • I set inspiring ringtones to my alarm clock as for example Road Most Travelled form Morrowind
  • Usually I just take a shower, but once in a week I take a bath, I listen to classical music through blue tooth speaker and add some remedy (such as salt) to the water.
P.S. Sorry, I wanted to post this in OffTopic, but made the mistake.

Last edited:
Favorites:
  • Vidya: Bloodborne, Kingdom Hearts 2, Persona 4
  • Lesser known movies: Synecdoche New York, Funny Games (Austrian original) Mr. Nobody
  • Albums: Lil Ugly Mane - Mista Thug Isolation, David Bowie - Station to Station, Kanye West - Yeezus, Three Six Mafia - Mystic Stylez, Danny Brown - Atrocity Exhibition, Joy Division - Closer / Unknown Pleasures

Favorites:
  • Vidya: Bad Fur Day (N64), Men of war 2
  • Lesser known movies: Primer, PI, Cube (trilogy)
  • TV-series: Reno 911
  • Albums: Violent by design, The Mollusk
  • Books: Tons of explorer/adventure books.

Over for you copers