Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] Live like women don't exist

Uglymonster

Uglymonster

Masked Warcel
★★
I like the idea of completely ignoring womens existence. And learning to enjoy doing non sexual things. Like a prepubescent boy. This is not easy to do when you have a high libido but my libido is decreasing so that's why I'm considering this. My prime years are over. Do you think this is a sustainable strategy for happiness?

I'm too horny. I cant even do Nofap for a week.

Yes tbh. It's actual probably the logical conclusion to our situation.

i cope by almost never being sober. it is a great cope. i love life thanks only to drugs.

How so? You going outside see them and remember your suffering,go internet and see females then again remember your suffering. It is not something we can escape

How so? You going outside see them and remember your suffering,go internet and see females then again remember your suffering. It is not something we can escape
Tbh since i stopped using public transport i rarely see any foids that would make me miss them. Like once a week tops

Tbh since i stopped using public transport i rarely see any foids that would make me miss them. Like once a week tops
Do you have car ? Lucky you tbh. Public transports have shit ton of foids

Do you have car ? Lucky you tbh. Public transports have shit ton of foids
I love riding and driving so i have one daily car, one hobby car and motorbike. Tbh using public transport was daily overdose of sui fuel coz the bus was always full of HS foids with their chads. My life is MUCH more peaceful since i dont have to witness that every fucking day :feelsrope::feelsrope:

This is what I'm trying to do. Enjoying video games when you're in your mid 20s is hard but I force myself to play them and feel accomplished when I do beat them.

You're battling against nature. It's our most fundamental natural instinct to feel physically attracted to girls.

That’s what I’m doing.

Call it cope but I think it’s working tbh. My desire for sex and for women has gone down significantly in the past few months. Women just seem to be far more trouble than they are worth.

Been like this for a while tbh

I just wish I could just live of the land in a small cabin miles away from the nearest town but that's just a fantasy

Just ignore half of the population theory

In all seriousness, we really do need a [Cope] tag