Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Cope] I love this place, and I love you guys, ngl

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
Today was the day when reality wants you to feel like a shit. My friends talking about your their sexual intercourses, my cousins and even my uncles.

I got mad, and back to my home, my computer. Browsing some sites, more sex things, more people talking about sex.

In whatsapp, and others other social networks (I use it because my work), more people talking about how "easily" they fuck two girls a week. :woke::woke::feelsree:

I don't even feel normal in this world, and even in internet I don't feel normal. But here in incels.co I feel at home. People here suffer with me, and I can understand them as they can understand me.

I know there are guys here with better genetics than me, and worst genetics too. But at the end we all don't fuck.

And just here I can feel normal, and talk with people like me. I really needed to do this venting, thank you guys.

Today was the day when reality wants you to feel like a shit. My friends talking about your their sexual intercourses, my cousins and even my uncles.

I got mad, and back to my home, my computer. Browsing some sites, more sex things, more people talking about sex.

In whatsapp, and others other social networks (I use it because my work), more people talking about how "easily" they fuck two girls a week. :woke::woke::feelsree:

I don't even feel normal in this world, and even in internet I don't feel normal. But here in incels.co I feel at home. People here suffer with me, and I can understand them as they can understand me.

I know there are guys here with better genetics than me, and worst genetics too. But at the end we all don't fuck.

And just here I can feel normal, and talk with people like me. I really needed to do this venting, thank you guys.
its always nice having a place of comfkrt amongst the clown world

I won't scatter your cope to the heartless sea. We're all incels.
Wojak

Much love broseph.
0A2CC7AD 2051 41A3 886B DE085500EFC3

It's a safe space tbh

This just in, OP is a homosexual.

JK I love you too bro, no homo

Same this is pretty much the only place left where being hideous is acceptable.

This is a great place for us genetic dead ends to cope.

i like this place alot as it helps me understand things about myself for example since finding this page i have found out that i might have puberphonia as i would not have noticed as i rarely talk to people and was reading some of the post on here about genetic faults and i thought i would find out why my voice sounds childish so i looked it up and i am sure i have puberphonia.

Most of social interaction is talking about sex and relationships. Were ugly genetic trash, so it's over. The only place you can go to social interaction if you are ugly without getting mocked and bullied all the time is this site.

Same man. I've never had any thing close to a "community" in my life other than .co.

A club where everyone puts 100 percent effort into, unlike most fucken afterschool clubs
Yes tbh, correct. But i doubt everyone puts 100 percent effort. For example, me.
I dont think i put 100 percent effort in my posts.

Yes tbh, correct. But i doubt everyone puts 100 percent effort. For example, me.
I dont think i put 100 percent effort in my posts.
True, i meant like 100 percent intergity, like everyone actually comes from a place where we all understand

I still kinda miss r/incels and braincels but at least we're free to say anything here without cucked mods