Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] I don't need sex

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
All I want is validation. When I see girls in public I don't have the urge to fuck them. I only want what I can never get, validation regarding my looks. Sex is attainable by going to prostitutes, so it's not valuable in my opinion. Validation, compliments are not easily attainable.
Even if a girl wanted to have sex with me, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it because of my penis size.

I really just want a girl to look at me like I matter and care about me in a real way. Sex is entirely secondary

I would like to go on dates and get to know foids. Not trying to sound like a blue pilled cuck but... I think it would be healthy for me since i don't have any friends.

I would like to go on dates and get to know foids. Not trying to sound like a blue pilled cuck but... I think it would be healthy for me since i don't have any friends.
tbh same. I don't really ever talk to people irl anymore so it would be nice to just talk to someone.

I never knew there was anything to want than fleeting moments, I'm not even sure I even feel things the same as my past self or maybe I just grew up wrong and now I'm eternally screwed.

Sex is just a way to to receive validation by a femoid and the physical pleasure is nothing compared to said validation. Consent and not paying money is everything.

I find Sex disgusting tbh tbh

I find sex disgusting, animalistic and raw, but this is also what makes me attracted to it.

i hear you but i reeeeeeally want to slide my hard dick in some pussy and mouths tbh

i hear you but i reeeeeeally want to slide my hard dick in some pussy and mouths tbh

must be complete and utter euphoria. fuck just thinking about it makes me want to rope...ima go cope with some Stardew Valley to get my mind off this :feelsrope::feelsrope: