Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Cope] I bought MLB The Show 20

im sorry to hear that, i still love you

They still make that series? Damn I’m old

As soy as it sounds, I wanna pick up a Switch and just binge on Mario maker levels since I grew up playing Mario platformers.
Have fun with the baseball.

baseball is gay

watch football

baseball is gay

watch football
I watch football(futbol) too, but pes n FIFA have been stagnant for so long :feelsbadman: .
enjoy buddy boyo

As soy as it sounds, I wanna pick up a Switch and just binge on Mario maker levels since I grew up playing Mario platformers.
Have fun with the baseball.
Jus play whatever the heck u want tbh. Though I sold my switch as I didn't play it for more than half a yr.

Last edited:
enjoy, friend :feelsautistic: :feelsYall:

I never heard of that game before, tbh. Anyway enjoy playing it, op.

I watch football(futbol) too, but pes n FIFA have been stagnant for so long :feelsbadman: .

Jus play whatever the heck u want tbh. Though I sold my switch as I didn't play it for more than half a yr.
Basically what I'm doing. I just know that Nintendo is associated with soys and figured I'd make a quick reference to it.
Regardless, I've been meaning to get back into console gaming now that I have my cpu upgraded and have a bit of extra cash to burn.

Basically what I'm doing. I just know that Nintendo is associated with soys and figured I'd make a quick reference to it.
Regardless, I've been meaning to get back into console gaming now that I have my cpu upgraded and have a bit of extra cash to burn.
Old consoles? If it's the current gen, jus Wait for PS5/XBX but I'm sort of planning to game only on PC in the near future.

I still have my 3ds n now defunct gba sp tbh. I m kind of wanting to get back to playing Gameboy games, I played abit on a emulator on my mobile phone but it just doesn't feel right. Might get an actual emulator machine like a GPD XD or something.