Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cope] don’t worry guys, you will get happier with your single life as you get older!

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Not true. I am 56.

This could be true. Mentally I'm in a much better place at 36 than when I was 26 or 16. Money helps somewhat, tho

(((Science)))

it's a mixture of truth and cope

Replies suggest

- study is under question due to author bias. Also contradicts other studies that single people are less happy.

- comments barely mention the struggles of being single without choice, mainly due to looks. Everyone that's single talks about independence and just having fuck buddies.

Puts things into percpective on just how different many of us are from the general populas.

This is very untrue. I’m nearly 40 and I’m actually going insane.

im living proof it doesn't.

Replies suggest

- study is under question due to author bias. Also contradicts other studies that single people are less happy.

- comments barely mention the struggles of being single without choice, mainly due to looks. Everyone that's single talks about independence and just having fuck buddies.

Puts things into percpective on just how different many of us are from the general populas.
I'd go further into earnings, education, and sex. These will all determine if you have a good single life or not. I didn't even bother to read the sample data (if it's even provided) because it seems like the typical cope article for females of "being single is awesome and happy! You should be happy after you hit the wall (if you even believe in the wall lol)".

Sex is a massive factor... Women have so many services available to them, whether they are mother's or not.
Tons of programs dedicated to helping them, tons of subsidies.

There are subsidies for men as well (neets know this), but not the same as the empathy, and outreach ladies get.

Last edited:
This could be true. Mentally I'm in a much better place at 36 than when I was 26 or 16. Money helps somewhat, tho

You also get wiser with age. I'm 34 i feel a bit better than i did in my early 20s. Money definitely helps tho.

Tbh this is the MGTOW philosophy in a nutshell.

Utter bullshit. I'm 42 this year and have never felt so suicidal in my life. The depressing thing is that the women in the age group 35+ are expecting an experienced man, a man with good career attainment, but these women are far less attractive than their primes.

Utter bullshit. I'm 42 this year and have never felt so suicidal in my life. The depressing thing is that the women in the age group 35+ are expecting an experienced man, a man with good career attainment, but these women are far less attractive than their primes.
I in the same age as you and all yiur contemporaries have grown up kids and you are doomed to live and die alone. Living in a country where alledgely an old fat man has no problem finding a woman but I am rotting

Only applies to non-incels, if at all.