Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Cope] Anyone else use alcohol as a cope?

NASCARGUY

NASCARGUY

Greycel
Just picked up a 30 pack of Busch Beer for $18. I love the feeling of being buzzed. I actually laugh and feel a lot better. Who else does the same?

Yes, but only occasionally tbh.

I love feeling buzzed too. Usually drink every other day, except when im at parents place because they hate alcohol.

I love feeling buzzed too. Usually drink every other day, except when im at parents place because they hate alcohol.
Me too. I usually take a couple days off after getting too drunk. I like being buzzed rather than drunk.

I regularly use alcohol, it's a good cope but most people don't realize how addictive it actually is.

I started regulating my intake after being reprimanded at work for showing up 4 hours late and hungover (borderline drunk actually) after a 3-day bender.

Tbh you're probably better off sticking with synthetic drugs

I used to be a drunk

Now I'm just an alcoholic

But i mostly quit

It dries me out too much (just like pot) so in order to not feel too bad the next day i had to quit.

But every once in a while ill have a few beers or hard booze. Maybe twice a year...

When i think of all the money over the decades, i spent on the shit i realized i could have bought land instead.

Cocaine >>>>>>> alcohol any day of the week. Same with MDMA.

Too bad it's so damn expensive. I used to be an alcoholic but after dabbling in better drugs I can't justify spending money on it anymore, plus it was fucking up my digestive system.

I stopped being able to drink alcohol a while ago. It makes me sick now.

Yes, very often.
It's extremely hard to quit, I've tried many times.
There is no one in my life who'd accept me but alcohol never leaves me, it doesn't judge

i love alcohol. thats why i not understand why muslims exist

I have a drinking problem

Nothing better than JD & coke to get feeling good!

Cheap Beers :feelspuke:

I cope with Luke warm Water and Lemon Juice :dab::feelshmm:

It's good for digestive system ya know :feelsthink:

JPEG_20200622_152959.jpg

Yamas!