Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cope and Blackpilled soonER

Ghostface

Ghostface

Desecrate Through Reverence
★★★★★
i get angry everytime i login into this site and see joindatecels mog me, i got blackpilled in 2018 but i stayed on the inkwell subreddits, i only knew about this site by name back then, and i got scared that if i joined this place soonER, the feds would snatch me, the thing is, im dont think im radical or brutal enough for them to give a fuck, that pisses me off, i dont know how to be worse, should i have been or could? i dont know how to rope properly and i dont want to be sent to the gulag, if i only i could gone back to at least when i was 12 or 13 and told myself to discover the blackpill teachings, and pERhaps became the site ownER of incels.is instead of @Master, i could have felt so much lifefuel from that, to be a pioneER of the blackpill, and gather other inkwells to a place of sanctuary like this first. Im nobody, a ghost in society, as well as on here, without mod powER's or site ownERship, i feel even more worthless.

The blackpill existed since always. It is just that only since few years ago this phenomenom of analyzing nature is called "blackpill".

i get angry everytime i login into this site and see joindatecels mog me, i got blackpilled in 2018 but i stayed on the inkwell subreddits, i only knew about this site by name back then, and i got scared that if i joined this place soonER, the feds would snatch me, the thing is, im dont think im radical or brutal enough for them to give a fuck, that pisses me off, i dont know how to be worse, should i have been or could? i dont know how to rope properly and i dont want to be sent to the gulag, if i only i could gone back to at least when i was 12 or 13 and told myself to discover the blackpill teachings, and pERhaps became the site ownER of incels.is instead of @Master, i could have felt so much lifefuel from that, to be a pioneER of the blackpill, and gather other inkwells to a place of sanctuary like this first. Im nobody, a ghost in society, as well as on here, without mod powER's or site ownERship, i feel even more worthless.
being a 2022cel is tbh a privilege not rly an oldfag, but still could be considered good. Considering the hate 2024cels receive jfl

being a 2022cel is tbh a privilege not rly an oldfag, but still could be considered good. Considering the hate 2024cels receive jfl
That's definitely a good year for a join date
There's only some good 2024cels like me and some others

Brutal, it's over. Yeah, I was blackpilled in 2019.:blackpill: I wish I joined (.is) sooner, just to experience what it was like here, when the blackpill was in it's infancy (around 2018 imo).

I know It since 2018, but only with time I could accept the Blackpill is right.

Only thing I regret is not doing any kind of retribution, even Basic things like not being polite to others and being rude to telemarketing/ppl trying to sell things to me

Attachments

• 64961.jpg
    64961.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1