Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cop tases a pregnant sheboon and she miscarries

he strict up did an abortion on dat ho.

Probably a psyop to keep the joggers rioting, there is an election coming up

this is more obvious than floyd
Yeah, usually they make them controversial where both sides believe they have justified points, like Mike brown, Floyd and loads of others being career criminals or attacking cops where these details are revealed slowly after the events whilst the blacks just see a black killed by a cop and don't listen to any of the follow up so whites don't agree with all the anger. This is a good way of causing social chaos.

This time they are going for the full whitey is evil to rile the blacks up it seems.
I expect many more of these videos in the coming months.

Omg the niggers are gonna be in full chimp mode after this. Imagine being so mad about a fat ugly bitch you don’t even know getting tased

Free abortion

She was probably on her way to the abortion clinic anyway. It’s insane how often these people get them. I swear atleast half of all the babies that get killed in planned parenthood are black

Most cops are sacks of shit, they do worse to incel men. Good thing normie cucks are started to put those fags more in check now.

we'll I guess it's better that the cop did it for her for free rather than off the taxpayers' money in an abortion clinic or something

She was probably on her way to the abortion clinic anyway. It’s insane how often these people get them. I swear atleast half of all the babies that get killed in planned parenthood are black
1 nvq8LgXZ 4RAg3SxjIzgag

Probably a psyop to keep the joggers rioting, there is an election coming up
Likely, yeah.
It's the only legitimate argument in favour of pro-choice tbh. In an ideal world abortion is legal only for non-Whites.

She should be happy that she got a free abortion. All the niggers are going to turn into apes over this jfl and go on rampages but nobody will do anything about those dirty niggers

She should be happy that she got a free abortion. All the niggers are going to turn into apes over this jfl and go on rampages but nobody will do anything about those dirty niggers

And now roasties are saying he's a murderer, but when it's them aborting it's totally fine of course

Think about how many more black people we would have elsewise. YMMV.
These videos give the impression of an active black genocide. I'm not fond of cops but I'm still sure this is a psy-op.

Think about how many more black people we would have elsewise. YMMV.
These videos give the impression of an active black genocide. I'm not fond of cops but I'm still sure this is a psy-op.
No. Black people have it easier in comparison to law enforcement actually. They do 52% of all violent crime yet arent 52% of police shootings. Cops are sometimes afraid to shoot them or else they get called racist.

The only government funded abortion I support
full

And now roasties are saying he's a murderer, but when it's them aborting it's totally fine of course
Only when women abort is it okay. Only women control the children. And only their own. Imagine if men carried the baby. I bet our traits would make us be more fair to women.
Reminder that
women are the Jews of gender
, so to say.
No. Black people have it easier in comparison to law enforcement actually. They do 52% of all violent crime yet arent 52% of police shootings. Cops are sometimes afraid to shoot them or else they get called racist.
I never said black people are actually being genocided, but if you take at face value their culture versus white culture, latino, native cultures, they are allowed to do more questionable or miscreant things and get away with it hence the higher confusion/controversy/hostility.
I don't have any problem with more black people so long as they don't encourage criminal or degenerative behaviour. It's not their fault, they were psy-oped a long time ago. Of course, any behaviour that's not gangsta is considered whitewashed etc.
The only government funded abortion I support
full
If the kid would grow up to be a normie spitting slurs like spaghetti, sure. But if they had some class, it's a loss. Some of the most reasonable people I meet are blacks, but some of the most unreasonable ones are also blacks. It's like day and night difference between a black person who is educated or cultured or even just nice, versus someone who is socialcirclemaxxed or thugmaxxed. There are in-betweens too, who are acceptable because they are nice enough but you have to tiptoe as with most white chadlites and stacylites.

Last edited:
But it was just a clump of cells sweaty

He is a cop but he was working as a security guard. An on duty cop tasing a pregnant woman in the stomach would cause outrage too. I don't like praising people for having a blatant disregard for authority, it seems pretty cucked to me tbh. Anyways, there will probably be more outrage thanks to this cop and it's already been dragging on.