Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cooming is gay

• Thread starter IamJacksBrokenHeart
  • Start date
IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

-
if you masturbate you are having sex with yourself
and since you are male that makes you GAY

only NoFap Warriors are real men

Do you really want to be a fucking faggot ?

Also having sex with a non virgin foid makes you gay cause there already was a penis inside her

miss me with that gay shit

:feels:

Highest IQ post i have ever had to read from you.

hands free coomers only

The what happens when you have wet dreams?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Does that means your body raped you?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: Cause you didn't plan to coom but your brain made you coom.

The what happens when you have wet dreams?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Does that means your body raped you?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat: Cause you didn't plan to coom but your brain made you coom.
A succubus is raping you of your energy. You need to place some salt underneath your pillow. Read this for more details.

A succubus is raping you of your energy. You need to place some salt underneath your pillow. Read this for more details.
You actually go to these forums?

I remember going to one and there was this story of a ghostcel ascending by raping a foid in her dreams :feelshaha: . He was frustrated or some shit lmao :feelskek: .

i cum hands free so cope

You actually go to these forums?

I remember going to one and there was this story of a ghostcel ascending by raping a foid in her dreams :feelshaha: . He was frustrated or some shit lmao :feelskek: .
Fucking KEK. Sounds legit way to ascend tbh. Brb going to dream rape foids.

IamJacksCoomingHeart

Yeah tbh.
Imagine being a ghostcel. You develop feelings for a foid and everyday when you came in night to haunt people that foid is getting her ass ravaged by her Chad husband. Obviously he was frustrated :feelskek: .

Imagine being a ghostcel. You develop feelings for a foid and everyday when you came in night to haunt people that foid is getting her ass ravaged by her Chad husband. Obviously he was frustrated :feelskek: .
What a fucking nightmare that would be. Ghostcels are real, and they are the eternal spectators doomed to wander the earth. They cant do anything but watch. Can't even kill themselves when its too much to deal with. Ghostcels deserve recognition for their suffering.

What a fucking nightmare that would be. Ghostcels are real, and they are the eternal spectators doomed to wander the earth. They cant do anything but watch. Can't even kill themselves when its too much to deal with. Ghostcels deserve recognition for their suffering.
I don't believe in ghosts tbh

I have my own theory that we are living in a simulation tho. The overall goal of this simulation is to observe under what different possible circumstances could intelligent life evolve and if such organisms do evolve, how much will they progress scientifically and technologically? What are the factors which influence a species scientific and technological development?

Once the project it done. We will be switched off forever unless they let us live for ethical reasons.

I don't believe in ghosts tbh

I have my own theory that we are living in a simulation tho. The overall goal of this simulation is to observe under what different possible circumstances could intelligent life evolve and if such organisms do evolve, how much will they progress scientifically and technologically? What are the factors which influence a species scientific and technological development?

Once the project it done. We will be switched off forever unless they let us live for ethical reasons.
Interesting tbh. Maybe this isn't the first simulation and they have repeated this process multiple times, changing a variable after each time to see the different effects.

Interesting tbh. Maybe this isn't the first simulation and they have repeated this process multiple times, changing a variable after each time to see the different effects.
When I meant from simulation, I meant they are simulating the entire universe from birth. They don't have any special liking to us, we are just another statistic.

There are many theories which attempt to explain the origin of universe, this might be the same case for the species that are simulating us. So it is possible they ran multiple simulation based on different theories on origin of Universe. But our physics and their physics has to be same because they are running this experiment to obtain scientific data, not some GTA5 video game. Considering the amount of computing power they would have to use, they most likely are very cautious of what they are doing and want to have the exact same physics that they have. Think of this like an expirement similar to what we do in CERN, we don't just put anything in a particle accelerator for fun.

In short they are trying to get the answer of what we call 'Fermi paradox'.

"masturbate you are having sex"
It is impossible that the same thing belongs and does not belong to the same thing at the same time and with the same respect.

When I meant from simulation, I meant they are simulating the entire universe from birth. They don't have any special liking to us, we are just another statistic.

There are many theories which attempt to explain the origin of universe, this might be the same case for the species that are simulating us. So it is possible they ran multiple simulation based on different theories on origin of Universe. But our physics and their physics has to be same because they are running this experiment to obtain scientific data, not some GTA5 video game. Considering the amount of computing power they would have to use, they most likely are very cautious of what they are doing and want to have the exact same physics that they have. Think of this like an expirement similar to what we do in CERN, we don't just put anything in a particle accelerator for fun.

In short they are trying to get the answer of what we call 'Fermi paradox'.
Robin Hanson IQ.

Who are 'they' in your opinion?

:redpill:cope but ye fapping is not healthy