Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over coomers, what u eat/drink before cooming? + my suggestion (muh low effort post ban)

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
here is my suggestion:
sesame paste or tahini + date + banana

Nothing, I just coom

didnt know people have a "routine" before jerking off

Drink water then jerk off and drink water after.

Jerk off is better with alcohol before but alcohol is POISON so I don’t drink it.

Nothing, I just coom
nigga thats very unprofessional
"i just coom"
u need some supplemental stuff so u got more semen/more energy....what i suggested have warm nature? so its ghood foor coom

Everytime I want to released the Semen's Demon, I have to pee a lot of times before finishing because when I get erected, I can release a lot of pee.

:dafuckfeels:

Drink water then jerk off and drink water after.

Jerk off is better with alcohol before but alcohol is POISON so I don’t drink it.
watercel
eat what i suggested and see the difference

I don't do anything before cooming but I pop a multi vitamin after
post sale services
u need quality coom so do sth before it

Everytime I want to released the Semen's Demon, I have to pee a lot of times before finishing because when I get erected, I can release a lot of pee.

:dafuckfeels:
gigacoomers problem

Get high as fuck

Ngl eating a date before cooming is good shit I'll copy that from you
nigga arent u iranian? we all know about banana/date/shirmoz n how they affect your kamar a.k.a. coom

heres the method, enjoy :) (havent tried supplements yet)

Cumguide1725489611688650

are the effects immediate or do I just introduce this into my diet ?
well, id say before coom....but eating them more often will not be fruitless either..as i said they r said to have a warm nature? if thats how u say it...unlike other food that have cold nature...the warm ones are believed to be good for coom/energy....people who r horny are told jokingly to eat less of warm-natured stuff

well, id say before coom....but eating them more often will not be fruitless either..as i said they r said to have a warm nature? if thats how u say it...unlike other food that have cold nature...the warm ones are believed to be good for coom/energy....people who r horny are told jokingly to eat less of warm-natured stuff
Warm and cold? This sounds like some ying and yang stuff, or maybe alkaline and acidic?

Warm and cold? This sounds like some ying and yang stuff, or maybe alkaline and acidic?
yeah i think its more of psudo-knowledge/traditional stuff....but they are more or less valid sometimes...i validate what i suggested for example...works for me

I don't know what they really do besides vitamins and shit and that increases volume but ok nigga I'll try your routine inshallah

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
happy coom/ merry coom/ coomgratulations/

Biriyani. For the rifil