Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coomer NEETCEL owned dozens of waifu figures before killing parents

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
6D52D3D3 2BC9 4181 A8C0 127B52AEAE0C

1000+ $$$ of anime merch maybe even 5-10k worth tbh.

he had good taste tbh, good selection of waifu foids(saber,Rin) although kinda mainstream.

full gallery of crime scene:

View: https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1isj0F-2OmHv65-vST4NFQRsQV4ZeOHj0?fbclid=IwAR1LBKJXsNTKA6PzxHghGI_W_oXujmFIMeL-mw3yOqh-Auw3hf9ee97jY-g

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

2D0464F5 3C13 460A B3F3 D26175942AB1
F378003F 58CF 4DF3 8C86 A40FD76E0EC2
089ED53D 0A69 4E04 B75D 72DA0A487946
he also lelocuhed pilled based anime taste :feelsLSD:

also Hatsune Miku pilled :feelsdevil:

@gymletethnicel @nazianime

@椎名もた @fast_curry

thoughts on the foids in this guy's collection?

I was happy to see a typemoon fan but then realized he's probably just your average gacha addict obsessed with FGO, KanColle. It's not surprising how he ends up spending that much on a cam whore. Gacha games really ruin your mind.

I was happy to see a typemoon fan but then realized he's probably just your average gacha addict obsessed with FGO, KanColle. It's not surprising how he ends up spending that much on a cam whore. Gacha games really ruin your mind.
true he went retarded with gacha trash, big fail
Anime = Highest IQ

Anime = faggot = faggot = faggot = faggot = faggot

link dead can you reupload
edit: nevermind I am retarded

i wish things like this happened at a 100x fold

Idk man anime is kinda dumb but is funny what the dude killed its parents:feelsLSD:

Donating 200k to cam whores:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Even a YEAR long GFE isn't worth that much perhaps decade. This is not even simping, flat-out pure lunacy.:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

although kinda mainstream.
Yes, mainstream trash but good figures though. They are nice, mostly looking at some of the madoka figures and I saw kurneko in the box and prinz. I don't have any men in my collection. Although no Ero figures seems strange or doujins or police censored those pictures?

I have to critize how his collection is setup though because they are bunched up together. Because he was trying to make display space but ran out. In that case might make sense to just switch them every once in a while. I will keep looking though the pictures though.

Found the coom closet though. WD40 lube seems not a good lube choice though.
Coom closet

Lol

Yes, mainstream trash but good figures though. They are nice, mostly looking at some of the madoka figures and I saw kurneko in the box and prinz. I don't have any men in my collection. Although no Ero figures seems strange or doujins or police censored those pictures?

I have to critize how his collection is setup though because they are bunched up together. Because he was trying to make display space but ran out. In that case might make sense to just switch them every once in a while. I will keep looking though the pictures though.

Found the coom closet though. WD40 lube seems not a good lube choice though.
View attachment 600265

Lol
Maybe he had to never bought those figures/doujins because his parents

if I knew him irl id be surprised if he hadn't killed his parents

What a waste of good money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6