Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cool internet guy scores, lets his followers know

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
... ring-bearing hand looks like it belongs to a 85 year old obese phossil

Literally who?

Is this a guy or a woman?

He's a faggot

Jfl he is desperate

What does his gf look like?

Just fuck a granny, bro :soy:

Bro landwhales need to be sent to the coal mines I swear to god
i hope more guys go mgtow or asexual or whatever cope, at least it stops the shoving of money up landwhales asses, it's obviously become impossible to succeed normally and be a normal fucking guy living a normal fucking life

i hope more guys go mgtow or asexual or whatever cope, at least it stops the shoving of money up landwhales asses, it's obviously become impossible to succeed normally and be a normal fucking guy living a normal fucking life
Bro whales can still get gigachad no problemo on tinder and welfare to replace betabuxx JFL what is this MSTOW coping absolutely over
Their SMVs are so high this would only scratch them.

Bro whales can still get gigachad no problemo on tinder and welfare to replace betabuxx JFL what is this MSTOW coping absolutely over
Their SMVs are so high this would only scratch them.
i hope welfare tapers off too, but then the bachelor tax will come, it's going to be a hell of a show