Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cookcels GTFIH: Share your recipes

fast_curry

fast_curry

KHHV ricecel/doll fucker
I'm tired of eating curry rice every single day and I want to try something new that's just as easy to prepare.
My ideal recipe:
1. Chop up the ingredients
2. Boil the ingredients in a pot
3. Add in pre-made seasoning (e.g. curry bricks)
Pretty sure curry bricks aren't the only thing I can add for step 3, but I have no idea what else I can possibly put in.

I don't even chop ingredients. Literally just have chicken breasts unthawed chopped. Mix em with eggs/breadcrumbs fry. Then fry some frozen veggies with sauce(soy or duck). Then eat. Sometimes I will use quinoa as well.

Its over for cockcels

Maybe i should learn

I don't even chop ingredients. Literally just have chicken breasts unthawed chopped. Mix em with eggs/breadcrumbs fry. Then fry some frozen veggies with sauce(soy or duck). Then eat. Sometimes I will use quinoa as well.
That doesn't sound very nutritious. I'm very scared of deep frying food because I'm worried I might burn myself.

That doesn't sound very nutritious. I'm very scared of deep frying food because I'm worried I might burn myself.
Could probably do skewered chicken in air fryer if you want good tasty nutritious healthy chicken tbh.
No oil neexed

All 5 to 15 minute recipes.

Ramen
Throw in and boil for 5 minutes:
-one to two cups of water
-Half a pack of ramen noodles
- frozen veggies of your choice (I like asia mix, soup mix, peas, sometimes cannef corn)
-Some Instant broth of your liking
-Hot Paprika powder
-One spoon of Soy Sauce
-One garlic clove (Pressit flat with the flat of your knofe and your hand, remove skin, then mash with a fork
-Grate some Ginger (I usually grate pickle mine in leftover pickle juice and a bit of salt beforehand)
-A spoon of whole wheat flour for the thickness

I also like to chop two or three times from a self frozen spring onion and leafy parsley bouqet and stir in before serving.

You can also replace ginger and garlic for powder.

Asia noodles/rice
Boil rice / asia noodles.
Slice white cabbage, onion, Carrot, add hot pepper powder, maybe garlic and ginger panfry in oil on highish heat to brown it nicely, add Leeches and maybe pak choi or mungo sprouts midway, then add finely chopped spring onion, soy sauce and the carbs, mix and serve. It's really good. I feel like I forgot some vegetable though, they usually add in restaurants...

Microwave Chili
I chop onions and dump them together with salt, chili pepper, diced tomato and a can of beans i the microwave. Afterwards I add powdered coriander (Prohack use coriander seed you put in a peppermill) and frozen parsley. It's ogre tbh.

Greek Tuna salad
Finely chop an onion, add a can of tuna, some olive oild, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano

Mac and cheese
Boil spirelli or helix mac noodles, in the last 8 minutes you can add broccoli or cauliflower for healthmaxxig, drain water, add a spoon of Butter one to two of milk and one to two slices of gouda/swiss/cheddar cheese, stir, serve. You can use parmesan, garlic and oregano instead of the normal cheese for le italian feeling. I only use as much water as needed to barely cover the noodles. Much faster.

Couscous Salad
Couscous, garlic, finely chopped spring onion, olive oil, lemon juice, feta, chopped parsley, diced, maybe roasted bell pepper
Goes well with the tuna btw.

Oven Cabbage
I also like to roast cabbage of choice and potato in the oven. Cut both into six to eight parts together with the stem (Like you would cut an apple) season with olive oil, garlic salt, hot paprika, a bit of curry. Goes well with tzaziki, sour cream, yoghurt mayo mix etc. .

This is also good:

I also make daal, panfry some leftover noodles with egg in butter or do welsh raibit sometimes. (I roast the bread in the toaster and make the spread in the microwave, three minute recipe, using frozen fresh herbs again)

Last edited:
Tuna Artichoke Noodles.

All 5 to 15 minute recipes.

Ramen
Throw in and boil for 5 minutes:
-one to two cups of water
-Half a pack of ramen noodles
- frozen veggies of your choice (I like asia mix, soup mix, peas, sometimes cannef corn)
-Some Instant broth of your liking
-Hot Paprika powder
-One spoon of Soy Sauce
-One garlic clove (Pressit flat with the flat of your knofe and your hand, remove skin, then mash with a fork
-Grate some Ginger (I usually grate pickle mine in leftover pickle juice and a bit of salt beforehand)
-A spoon of whole wheat flour for the thickness

I also like to chop two or three times from a self frozen spring onion and leafy parsley bouqet and stir in before serving.

You can also replace ginger and garlic for powder.

Asia noodles/rice
Boil rice / asia noodles.
Slice white cabbage, onion, Carrot, add hot pepper powder, maybe garlic and ginger panfry in oil on highish heat to brown it nicely, add Leeches and maybe pak choi or mungo sprouts midway, then add finely chopped spring onion, soy sauce and the carbs, mix and serve. It's really good. I feel like I forgot some vegetable though, they usually add in restaurants...

Microwave Chili
I chop onions and dump them together with salt, chili pepper, diced tomato and a can of beans i the microwave. Afterwards I add powdered coriander (Prohack use coriander seed you put in a peppermill) and frozen parsley. It's ogre tbh.

Greek Tuna salad
Finely chop an onion, add a can of tuna, some olive oild, lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano

Mac and cheese
Boil noodles, in the last 8 minutes you can add broccoli or cauliflower for healthmaxxig, drain water, add a spoon of Butter one to two of milk and one to two slices of gouda/swiss/cheddar cheese, stir, serve. You can use parmesan, garlic and oregano instead of the normal cheese for le italian feeling. I only use as much water as needed to barely cover the noodles. Much faster.

Couscous Salad
Couscous, garlic, finely chopped spring onion, olive oil, lemon juice, feta, chopped parsley, diced, maybe roasted bell pepper
Goes well with the tuna btw.

Oven Cabbage
I also like to roast cabbage of choice and potato in the oven. Cut both into six to eight parts together with the stem (Like you would cut an apple) season with olive oil, garlic salt, hot paprika, a bit of curry. Goes well with tzaziki, sour cream, yoghurt mayo mix etc. .

This is also good:

I also make daal, panfry some leftover noodles with egg in butter or do welsh raibit sometimes. (I roast the bread in the toaster and make the spread in the microwave, three minute recipe, using frozen fresh herbs again)
high IQ recipes, I can testify to the ramen one. I used to have it consistently with fried chicken breast chopped up in jt and frozen veggies.

couscous one was also superb

The only dish I can cook is tomato pasta. I boil the pasta of your choice. Then, I throw a jar of ready made tomato sauce into the pot of pasta and mix well.

I use chicken drumsticks, thaw them, put them in a bowl and season them, put them in a casserole dish and roast for 3 ish hours. The entire process takes about 10 minutes, including the clean-up and disinfecting the counter. Paired with rice and steam veg. Simple. Been eating this way for 5-6 years now.
based method. I normally just eat out now and given up cooking almost completely but your method is legit.

I use chicken drumsticks, thaw them, put them in a bowl and season them, put them in a casserole dish and roast for 3 ish hours. The entire process takes about 10 minutes, including the clean-up and disinfecting the counter. Paired with rice and steam veg. Simple. Been eating this way for 5-6 years now.
What type of seasoning do you put in?
based method. I normally just eat out now and given up cooking almost completely but your method is legit.
ngl that's what I've been doing lately as well. Even curry rice is too much for me

What type of seasoning do you put in?

ngl that's what I've been doing lately as well. Even curry rice is too much for me
Cooking is annoying as fuck tbh especially when job is raping me plus interviews. I am getting fucking brain raped. Cooking is easiest chore to outsource and our time on earth is valuable. Might as well drop the most boring low ROI activities for fun high ROI ones

I put mustard on my spaghetti