Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Convincing roastie that I am indeed the real chad despite her busting me for chadfishing. These dumb roasties will lie to themselves for chad.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Ok so she busted me couple of days ago for faking to be a chad haha. But she still wants to go on dates because she still believes I “may be the real chad” despite all the evidence proving I am not. She is lying to herself desperately to keep her dating a chad fantasy intact. It’s actually pretty sad knowing the lengths these hoes will go to in order to get chad. Self delusion at its finest.

So last week she found out I was fake but she still wants to go on dates incase I am the real chad

10915B46 C3C6 4ADD B950 40B149ABFDA1

Haha she just can’t move on.

Today she messaged me out of nowhere if I want to take her out cuz she is feeling low after being fired.

CA1B0711 2C0B 4650 9958 246A35432E77
B6943FEE 7B86 4E14 A365 580B5BA65BD3
353B5305 4E94 4234 8341 3B69EF269795
0C881DFA 80DF 4097 93D1 B299F713B221
1852B18C 990E 4988 8C6D D11B30B0CE5D
D183CBFF 7B68 4234 B82B 183D3F95715E

After that she starts doubting me again and asking me for snap. When I had fake Snapchat before I could’ve provided her with snaps and put this whole thing aside. But they fixed the glitch and now you can’t send fake snaps so now I just have to lie.

Roasties hamster running on full capacity working overtime.

548C009C 6DAF 4994 92F5 89FAD5CD1D07
FAF92D69 1185 4EB1 B74D 28A418FCFECC
523A6807 8FA2 4D66 85A1 F3ECE0E4653E
Claims this has been done to her before but she still doesn’t learn interesting.....

FB3A0B32 78CB 43F6 AA6C FE5FE95C1151
B12F53B7 5DF5 41C7 9C32 3577EEBCBBCF
5E075881 F21C 45FB 9778 DC51350654D7
6F36E8FF F14E 4491 8D23 EE572075B737
6FDCDE9F D0F7 4E46 9A3B CF20E896F26E
7B15A389 2142 480A 83F6 2D606D3DEC2B

Dumb bitch actually sent a snap haha.
Funny how they look 8/10 stacies on tinder but irl they are sub6

I’ll give her benefit of the doubt since it’s front camera

4E5AC65C 9507 4D5B AD84 DCFBC2DB43C9
4B60D53E 011F 4C7D B52C 9E7F4C4F459D

Despite all this, this dumb bitch still wanted to go on a date. Must be really desperate times for her. Idk if she is expecting a chad to show up or a subhuman . Nonetheless nobody will show up and she will be sitting on the restaurant table for hours and I’ll tell her I was busy.

This will show these girls how it feels when they get ghosted

89236029 98F2 4EBD AD0F B92F6CBE30CB
40DDB504 4795 45E0 A75D 9866C7F0097F
4697FA8A B5F8 49C1 8BA2 F6BA540BD7C5
D5283758 FD5D 412D 9E8F A49A470FA288

Attachments

• 6177344F-F2BA-4BB1-B852-A8239C08F68C.png
    6177344F-F2BA-4BB1-B852-A8239C08F68C.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Jeez it would be a pity if you drove her into suicide, wouldn't it be?

I'm smiling. Thank you bro. Mad work.

Great job. But I don't understand the last pic , "emma" she send you a voice message?

she gave you her fucking address wtf

No I don't say the pic where she have closed eyes I mean the last one that says "attachment".
Yea that’s the open those red square appear after you are done viewing the picture she sent

Based osrscel

Have you thought of sending her a link to this page so she sees that you showed all of us how dumb she is? At least make her go sit alone at a restaurant waiting for Chad...

You were a legend catfisher and you lost your powers cos Snapchat fixxed a glitch. I have ways to send snaps to convince whores you're real, but they're not always effective.

Get chad's image and select all of his face and photo in a sticker tool, then take a snapshot of anything and load the recent sticker of chad over it, stretch it out, set it to 5 secs or shorter, n it will be sent as a normal chad.
From hack forums:
This is going to be a very easy tutorial on how to use the official Snapchat application to send fake live snaps, it works on both Android and iOS, and it requires no hacks, no mods, no third party clients either, but only a little patience and a nice enough pack.

1) First, open a random chat and then tap on the little icon with a painting on it on the bottom left of the screen, this will open your gallery so that you can choose a picture to send, however, if you send a picture from the gallery it will appear different from a live picture, so what we need to do is select the picture you want to send, and tap "Edit", always on the bottom left.

2) Now, the Snapchat picture editor should show up and the feature we are interested in are the scissors, so tap on them and from now you will be able to select an area of the picture that will be saved as a sticker, so run your finger across all the picture, making sure you don't leave any round edges anywhere but cover the entire picture itself. If the picture has black margins you can leave them out but be sure you selected every colored pixel.

3) Release the screen, wait a couple seconds and your sticker should appear on the screen, if it looks okay then move to the next step, if it doesn't, drag the sticker to the trash bin and redo step number 2.

4) Now you have a good looking sticker so we can move to the final step: open the chat where you want to send your snap and tap on the cirlcle at the bottom of the screen to open the camera, now, cover your camera (webcam if you are using an emulator) so that the screen goes completely black and then tap again on the circle to take the picture. Before sending it of course we need to edit it, tap once again on "Edit" and then on the little sticker icon that is right above the scissors, your stickers gallery should now appear and from there you can see the one you made in step number 2, so tap on it and it will be added to the picture but in a very small size, so zoom on it to make it larger until you can cover all the black spaces with the sticker: if you leave some black spaces out your potential customer could get suspicious because live snaps are not supposed to do that, so cover the entire screen with the sticker, if your original picture wasn't in high quality it may look a little lower res now, but I have been using this method for quite some time and nobody suspected anything, and of course using higher resolution pictures will result in better snaps.

5) Once you adjusted the size and position of the sticker you can tap on the arrow to the right to send the picture, and it will be viewed as a live snap. "

Or load chad's image on a high resolutional computer screen, turn up the backlighting, and turn on the lights in the room, place a low resolution camera over the screen, shake it and take ur snap. Again send it as a 5 sec thing.

I've used both methods, they're not always effective. I've been called out for doing it, in other cases it was successfull in convinving the whores i,m real.\

She is desperate for chad's dick, this is just ridiculous.

guys this is clearly just an outlier*guzzles soy down*.Real women want gentleman not a pretty boy

Ok so she busted me couple of days ago for faking to be a chad haha. But she still wants to go on dates because she still believes I “may be the real chad” despite all the evidence proving I am not. She is lying to herself desperately to keep her dating a chad fantasy intact. It’s actually pretty sad knowing the lengths these hoes will go to in order to get chad. Self delusion at its finest.

So last week she found out I was fake but she still wants to go on dates incase I am the real chad

View attachment 128387

Haha she just can’t move on.

Today she messaged me out of nowhere if I want to take her out cuz she is feeling low after being fired.

View attachment 128394View attachment 128395View attachment 128396View attachment 128397View attachment 128398View attachment 128399

After that she starts doubting me again and asking me for snap. When I had fake Snapchat before I could’ve provided her with snaps and put this whole thing aside. But they fixed the glitch and now you can’t send fake snaps so now I just have to lie.

Roasties hamster running on full capacity working overtime.

View attachment 128400View attachment 128401View attachment 128402Claims this has been done to her before but she still doesn’t learn interesting.....

View attachment 128403View attachment 128404View attachment 128405View attachment 128406View attachment 128407View attachment 128408

Dumb bitch actually sent a snap haha.
Funny how they look 8/10 stacies on tinder but irl they are sub6

I’ll give her benefit of the doubt since it’s front camera

View attachment 128410View attachment 128412

Despite all this, this dumb bitch still wanted to go on a date. Must be really desperate times for her. Idk if she is expecting a chad to show up or a subhuman . Nonetheless nobody will show up and she will be sitting on the restaurant table for hours and I’ll tell her I was busy.

This will show these girls how it feels when they get ghosted

View attachment 128415View attachment 128414View attachment 128416View attachment 128417
You're spending too much time on one mark. The imo the point of chad fishing is to quickly say some completely evil but believable shit that only chad could get away with. When she reacts as if it's brilliant and charming try to; at a moderate pace, work your way to degrading her then stop the degradation and impersonally dismiss her like she isn't even worth your time. Like you've got a hotter bitch lined up. I dont have time to read this whole larpship. I already know the foids are scum. Just wana see their reaction to being dismissed by the only person they consider human. My take on how chad fishing should be done.

Maybe one day i should just do it myself if i think its so easy. Meh. I got other shit to do tho tbh.
You were a legend catfisher and you lost your powers cos Snapchat fixxed a glitch. I have ways to send snaps to convince whores you're real, but they're not always effective.

Get chad's image and select all of his face and photo in a sticker tool, then take a snapshot of anything and load the recent sticker of chad over it, stretch it out, set it to 5 secs or shorter, n it will be sent as a normal chad.
From hack forums:
This is going to be a very easy tutorial on how to use the official Snapchat application to send fake live snaps, it works on both Android and iOS, and it requires no hacks, no mods, no third party clients either, but only a little patience and a nice enough pack.

1) First, open a random chat and then tap on the little icon with a painting on it on the bottom left of the screen, this will open your gallery so that you can choose a picture to send, however, if you send a picture from the gallery it will appear different from a live picture, so what we need to do is select the picture you want to send, and tap "Edit", always on the bottom left.

2) Now, the Snapchat picture editor should show up and the feature we are interested in are the scissors, so tap on them and from now you will be able to select an area of the picture that will be saved as a sticker, so run your finger across all the picture, making sure you don't leave any round edges anywhere but cover the entire picture itself. If the picture has black margins you can leave them out but be sure you selected every colored pixel.

3) Release the screen, wait a couple seconds and your sticker should appear on the screen, if it looks okay then move to the next step, if it doesn't, drag the sticker to the trash bin and redo step number 2.

4) Now you have a good looking sticker so we can move to the final step: open the chat where you want to send your snap and tap on the cirlcle at the bottom of the screen to open the camera, now, cover your camera (webcam if you are using an emulator) so that the screen goes completely black and then tap again on the circle to take the picture. Before sending it of course we need to edit it, tap once again on "Edit" and then on the little sticker icon that is right above the scissors, your stickers gallery should now appear and from there you can see the one you made in step number 2, so tap on it and it will be added to the picture but in a very small size, so zoom on it to make it larger until you can cover all the black spaces with the sticker: if you leave some black spaces out your potential customer could get suspicious because live snaps are not supposed to do that, so cover the entire screen with the sticker, if your original picture wasn't in high quality it may look a little lower res now, but I have been using this method for quite some time and nobody suspected anything, and of course using higher resolution pictures will result in better snaps.

5) Once you adjusted the size and position of the sticker you can tap on the arrow to the right to send the picture, and it will be viewed as a live snap. "

Or load chad's image on a high resolutional computer screen, turn up the backlighting, and turn on the lights in the room, place a low resolution camera over the screen, shake it and take ur snap. Again send it as a 5 sec thing.

I've used both methods, they're not always effective. I've been called out for doing it, in other cases it was successfull in convinving the whores i,m real.\
Nice tutorial on getting sticks. Chad stickers ftw

Last edited:
You're spending too much time on one mark. The imo the point of chad fishing is to quickly say some completely evil but believable shit that only chad could get away with. When she reacts as if it's brilliant and charming try to; at a moderate pace, work your way to degrading her then stop the degradation and impersonally dismiss her like she isn't even worth your time. Like you've got a hotter bitch lined up. I dont have time to read this whole larpship. I already know the foids are scum. Just wana see their reaction to being dismissed by the only person they consider human. My take on how chad fishing should be done.

Maybe one day i should just do it myself if i think its so easy. Meh. I got other shit to do tho tbh.

Nice tutorial on getting sticks. Chad stickers ftw
You are missing out then. It’s always fun to see how roasties iq drops 50 points when talking to chad

how do u as an incel have the energy to do this? i have no energy for anything anymore.

how do u as an incel have the energy to do this? i have no energy for anything anymore.
It takes determination.

I’m into small scale trolling (maybe some large scale trolling) but never something as elaborate as this. Props to the OP though.