Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over convince my friend hes an incel

cuntboycel

cuntboycel

big honky
-
hes 5'6" he has never even kissed a girl. he says hes just in a dry patch. but hes in denial. its over for him.

Photo on 4 17 18 at 1145 PM

Wtf ain’t nobody wanna see that gay ass shit. Tell your friend he can fuck you up the ass to get rid of the dry spell. That’s the only solution I see

Tell him to browse through here a few minutes, he should get the picture.

Dude don't post my picture on here.

Just looks like a low-tier normie.

Enough for it's over

Depends. If he's an autist? Yes. If not, he can probably get some leftover scraps here and there.

he looks like alphadestiny

How old is he? And what does he look like?

He can be a volcel but not an incel

He would be chad with less weight. I can see that. He has good facial harmony.

But thats probably you and not your friend. Just gymcel u stupid idiot.

Fatcels=volcels. You never know that is hidden behind all this fat

How old is he?

If he’s in his teens, then get him on HGH or MK-677+peptides IMMEDIATELY before his growth plates fuse
You know what pain is? Pain is when you understand that you can change yourself with this stuff but you're severe poorcel who can't afford it

Just noticed the pic is him (thought it was a sig for a second, have been browsing lookism all night). His eye area is okay, but he has a legit pig nose. Looks like he is high bf, and norwooding as well. However, he looks like he has big forearms, and has potential to succeed at gymcelling. Depending on his age (and whether he gets his norwooding treated), he definitely has a few years to get something.

Go Columbine with him and find a nice jail-bait to hold captive

MK-677+ cjc 1295 with dac is wayyyy cheaper than HGH

A months supply for both of them combined is like £110
£220 - that's the salary of my father, my mother don't work. Still think i can afford even this?

Convince? You Know you are incel there is no convincing..

You don't call it a dry patch if you live in the desert.

Wtf ain’t nobody wanna see that gay ass shit. Tell your friend he can fuck you up the ass to get rid of the dry spell. That’s the only solution I see
lmao

Fuarkk that’s rough

Look into medical trials, you can get like £1000 + per trial

You can only do one every three months though but it can cover your supplies

It’s what I might be doing. You gotta be at least 18 though
Im from Ukraine. No words needed, I suppose

Just noticed the pic is him (thought it was a sig for a second, have been browsing lookism all night). His eye area is okay, but he has a legit pig nose. Looks like he is high bf, and norwooding as well. However, he looks like he has big forearms, and has potential to succeed at gymcelling. Depending on his age (and whether he gets his norwooding treated), he definitely has a few years to get something.

hes 20. he loves anime. and he works in the kitchen at a pizza restaurant. its pretty over.

hes 20. he loves anime. and he works in the kitchen at a pizza restaurant. its pretty over.
It's definitely over. He should just avoid women

"Asking for a friend"